Bradley Cooper

Bradley Cooper shows off his biceps on the cover of the September 14 issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
bradley-cooper-reveals-addiction-struggles-to-thr.jpg

Here is what the 37-year-old The Words actor had to share with the mag:

On his struggles with addiction before sobering up at age 29: “I don’t drink or do drugs at all… Being sober helps a great deal. I was at a party and deliberately bashed my head on the concrete floor – like ‘Hey, look how tough I am!’ And I came up, and blood dripped down. And then I did it again. I spent the night at St. Vincent’s Hospital with a sock of ice, waiting for them to stitch me up… I was so concerned what you thought of me, how I was coming across, how I would survive the day. I always felt like an outsider. I just lived in my head. I realized I wasn’t going to live up to my potential, and that scared the hell out of me. I thought, ‘Wow, I’m actually gonna ruin my life; I’m really gonna ruin it.”

Hangover director Todd Phillips on Bradley: “He is ridiculously different in real life… People think he is just playing a version of himself, and that couldn’t be further from the truth. He is very vulnerable — insecure is not the right word — and that character is just straight-up confident. And there’s a warmth about him you would never know.”

For more from Bradley, visit HollywoodReporter.com! Bigger cover pic inside…
justjared

Jennifer Lawrence supports her pal Bradley Cooper at the premiere of his film The Place Beyond the Pines during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival on Friday (September 7) at the Princess of Wales Theatre in Toronto, Canada.
jennifer-lawrence-bradley-cooper-pines-premiere-at-tiff.jpg

The 22-year-old actress wore a Dior dress and bag to the event. Bradley wore Tom Ford.

Jennifer and Bradley star together in the highly anticipated flick The Silver Linings Playbook, which will have its premiere at the festival tomorrow night. Can’t wait to see their red carpet looks!

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper at the Place Beyond the Pines premiere…
JUSTJARED

Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper walk the red carpet at the premiere of their film The Silver Linings Playbook during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival on Saturday (September 8) at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada.
jennifer-lawrence-bradley-cooper-silver-linings-playbook-premiere-at-tiff.jpg

The 22-year-old actress wore a Dior Couture dress, Dior shoes, and a Tiffany & Co. Rubedo cuff and ring. Bradley is wearing Tom Ford.

Jennifer and Bradley were also joined by their co-stars Robert De Niro and Chris Tucker, as well as director David O. Russell.

20+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper at the premiere of The Silver Linings Playbook…
JUSTJARED

Jennifer Lawrence is wondrous in white at the Silver Linings Playbook photo call during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival held at the TIFF Bell Lightbox on Sunday (September 9) in Toronto, Canada.
jennifer-lawrence-bradley-cooper-toronto.jpg

The 22-year-old actress was joined by her co-star Bradley Cooper, as well as supporting cast Anupam Kher, Jacki Weaver, Chris Tucker and director David O. Russell.

Jennifer and Twilight star Kristen Stewart were reportedly introduced at the film festival!

“After being introduced, Kristen and Jennifer were soon chatting like old pals,” a source told People. “They were so excited to meet each other.”

The night before, the duo reportedly hung out at the Silver Linings premiere after-party after Jennifer debuted the film earlier in the evening.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing an Antonio Berardi dress.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper at the Silver Linings Playbook photo call…
justjared

The Wolf Pack is back – Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifiankis, Justin Bartha, and Ed Helms walk around the set of their upcoming flick The Hangover Part III on Tuesday (September 11) in Los Angeles.
bradley-cooper-ponytail-on-hangover-3-set.jpg

Bradley, 37, wore his hair in a short ponytail along with a U.S. Open visor around his head.

The Hangover Part III is set to be released on May 24, 2013. The comedy will follow the continuing misadventures of friends, Phil (Cooper), Stu (Helms), and Alan (Galifianakis).

FYI: Bradley and Zach are wearing Sanuk footwear.

10+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and his Hangover Part III castmates on set…
justjared

Bradley Cooper films new scenes for his upcoming film The Hangover Part 3, outside of Fig & Olive on Wednesday (September 12) in West Hollywood, Calif.
bradley-cooper-hangover-three-kissing-scene.jpg

The 37-year-old actor was joined by his co-stars on set Ed Helms, Jamie Chung, and Gillian Vigman.

The day before, Bradley was spotted with a ponytail on set.

Bradley‘s co-star Heather Graham told E! about the secrecy of the film.

“I don’t think they want me to tell anyone anything. First, they just gave me my scenes. It’s like the CIA. It’s not like we’re going to send the script to millions of people. Why would we?”

20+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper filming kissing scenes…
JUSTJARED

Bradley Cooper grabs a plate at craft services on the set of his upcoming film Hangover Part III on Wednesday (September 19) in Mojave, Calif.
bradley-cooper-melissa-mccarthy-hangover-part-iii-new.jpg

Last week, the 37-year-old actor was spotted filming a kissing scene for the movie in West Hollywood.

It was recently announced that Melissa McCarthy is in talks for a small role in The Hangover Part III, according to Variety.

Melissa‘s potential role in the film is being kept under wraps, while production is currently under way.
justjared

Zoe Saldana watches as her rumored boyfriend Bradley Cooper leaves her house on Saturday morning (September 22) in Los Angeles.
bradley-cooper-leaves-zoe-saldanas-house.jpg

The 37-year-old actor, who reportedly stayed the night at Zoe‘s house, sported a short ponytail as he made his way to tennis practice in Studio City, Calif.

Zoe and Bradley were in a short-lived relationship earlier this year, but it seems the Words co-stars have rekindled their flame.

30+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper leaving Zoe Saldana‘s house…
justjared

Bradley Cooper holds his rumored girlfriend Zoe Saldana close as they leave the ArcLight Dome Theater on Saturday night (September 22) in West Hollywood, Calif.
bradley-cooper-zoe-saldana-the-master-date.jpg

The 37-year-old Silver Linings Playbook actor and Zoe, 34, went to see the flick The Master together.

Earlier that same day, Bradley was spotted leaving Zoe‘s house after reportedly spending the evening there. The Words co-stars were in a relationship earlier this year, and it appears as if they have rekindled their romance.

15+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana holding each other close
justjared

(L-R) Honoree Bradley Cooper and fashion designer Tom Ford pose with the Hollywood Actor Award backstage at the 16th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala presented by The Los Angeles Times held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 22, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California. (October 21, 2012 - Source: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America)
Bradley+Cooper+16th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+GNxE4ZOajdol.jpg

Bradley+Cooper+16th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+LYg0fGNgzCjl.jpg
Bradley+Cooper+16th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+PyS3tQZ74ncl.jpg

that suit um no
zoe and him look so good together, no fair

Looking dapper! I saw Silver Linings Playbook. Didn't love it like I thought I would, but I enjoyed it.

December 7, 2012: Actors Zoe Saldana, Robert De Niro, Bradley Cooper and Paul Herman attends the SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK Event Hosted By Lexus And Purity Vodka at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, California.

Bradley+Cooper+SILVER+LININGS+PLAYBOOK+Event+5wzngHGrmBnl.jpg

zimbio/Ari Perilstein/Getty Images North America

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->