Brandon Davis denied access to Hyde Club!

What goes around comes around....taste of his own meds...lol:lol:

Im definately going to Hyde the next time Im in LA.

he is the most discusting piece of crap that money has bought.
hope he rots in hell along with his pose.
why won't these people go AWAY!?

Im so happy they did that I can`t stand him, hi is just so :yuk:

Funny....he definitely looked ashamed and was quick to get away from the cameras. Awww..poor thing! :lol: Karma is a bit*#!

from galleryoftheabsurd.com

this is funny :lol:

image.html

if the pic doesn t work here is the link

http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/14/

Gallery of the Absurd is pleased to announce the first in our series of "Celebrity Stench: The Glut of Celebrity Perfumes." Did you know that celebrity fragrances represent the fastest growing segment of the perfume market? Everyone from Lindsay Lohan, Posh and Becks, to Marilyn Manson has or is planning to launch yet another fragrance to pollute the air. Racing to cash in on his dwindling "firecrotch" fame, Brandon Davis has announced his new fragrance, Huile de Firecrotch. This oil-based perfume features top notes of dusty oil fields, profuse sweat and greasy In-n-Out burgers and finishes with a faint odor of Paris Hilton. Available now at Wal-Mart, but like most celebrity fragrances, you might just be able to find Huile de Firecrotch clogging up trash piles and landfills across the country. Medium: Ink on paper, digital color.

I can't say that I blame them! I wouldn't even let him inside my puppy's backyard doghouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->