Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by newprincesita, Sep 6, 2012.

1. newprincesita

newprincesita New Member

I couldn t find a thread for this awesome show, so here it goes...anybody watching?

Last episode was jawdropping:woot:

#1 newprincesita, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by moderator : Sep 6, 2012
  2. ad041715

ad041715 New Member

I'm just about to begin season 2 on Netflix! :D But man oh man... one season was enough to leave me in awe. Such an amazingly dramatic "on the edge of your seat" show.

There's a reason critics say this may well be the greatest television series of all time.

3. newprincesita

newprincesita New Member

This is really a different show. Sometimes it reminds me of greek myths, because of the twists and turns andbecause character are never "moral". So good, evidently two or three steps ahead of the rest.

4. Northern Star

Northern Star French Chic

Best show on TV right now.....bar none.
    If you were to tell someone the concept of this show quickly, they would think it was far fetched and odd. It is anything but.
    Amazing cinematography and some quite startling imagery are the first things to mention.
    Also some of the best and most realised characters on TV and outstanding acting.
    Bryan Cranston anchors this show brilliantly as Walt and Aaron Paul has made Jesse Pinkman into one of the most watchable and likeable and heartbreaking methheads ever portrayed in any medium. Kudos also Anna Gunn as Skylar, Giancarlo Esopisto as Gus and the hilarious Bob Odenkirk as Saul.....standouts in a flawless supporting cast and the amazing writing team behind the show.
    This show should sweep up at the Emmy's.

5. newprincesita

newprincesita New Member

^^Agree 100%. I started watching last year a bit wary, because me too I thought the idea for the show was a bit mad. But the superb writing sucks you in.
    The actors are just flawless, When you see such a good cast, such great acting, it´s the director almost always the one to make things work. Vince Gilligan has made a masterpiece of TV here.
    Let me add Jonathan Banks playing a superb Mike Ehrmantraut. The best I´ve seen in years, he definitely SHOULD bring an Emmy home.
    It´s difficult to spot a bad cast in this series, a bad episode, bad dialogue.

It´s going to be sad when it´s over.

6. foto-z

foto-z Member

Yes, one of the best shows ever.

7. kmccormi

kmccormi New Member

I can't believe we have to wait until July 2013 for the final 7 episodes. That's too long!

8. Northern Star

Northern Star French Chic

Chuffed to bits with Aaron Paul winning his second Emmy for the show.
    Best actor on TV right now and manages to make a very troubled character really endearing. YO BITCH, GO BITCH!

9. newprincesita

newprincesita New Member

Yay! Everybody is shining in this show, but Jesse is really my favorite. Well deserved indeed.

10. *Bianca*

*Bianca* New Member

I just watched ep 1 of season 1!

Looking forward to seeing more.

11. lmelanie

lmelanie Active Member

OMG. this effing show. So good.

12. La bordélique

La bordélique earthbound

Ahhh! I love Jesse! And Walter Jr. taking his breakfast! Haha. It's the only TV show I keep up with these days. Thanks to Netflix I've finished watching entire seasons in only a few days and ignored sleep.

13. @~PinkCouture~@

@[email protected] Active Member

So...who's ready for some Bad Breakin!? ;)

Final 8 starts tonight:clap:

14. heelscatchfire

heelscatchfire New Member

Wow I didn't know there was a thread for his amazing show!

I'm very excited for the final season. Right now the first half of the season is rerunning on AMC.

15. @~PinkCouture~@

Are we allowed to post predictions in this thread (with spoiler tags of course)? :unsure:

16. heelscatchfire

Predictions and if the episode has already aired, yes. If its a real spoiler just white it out. :flower: so that those that don't want to see it can't & those that do can just highlight it

#16 heelscatchfire, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by moderator kiirti: Aug 11, 2013
  17. @~PinkCouture~@

^ Oh good. Thanks:flower: I wanted to make sure so I don't end up getting myself in trouble w/ the staff:ninja: Here are some of my predictions...

The "enemies" will be either or both: Lydia (Madrigal) & Declan and/or Todd & The Nazis. I think it will be both to some degree. So that now Walt is "out" Lydia & Declan will be very upset b/c he had a deal with them. They will persuade him to come back most likely through threats. At one point they would probably recruit Jesse (maybe) and/or Todd (definitely) to cook for them. History has shown Walt does not like other people cooking his stuff and he hates competition. He will then do something thoughtless, like he always does when he let's his ego & pride take over him, that would endanger him & his loved ones. One of the thing I think he will do is kill Todd (or have Jesse do it b/c he loves manipulating Jesse to do his dirty work). Of course that would anger the Nazis so they will be coming after Walt & his family. BTW, I don't see Lydia surviving either so I think she will die. How? I have no clue :p I also think there is a good chance Skylar will die as an emphasis of the mess Walt has caused and b/c most people dislike her so they wouldn't mind if she died :(
    As for Hank, now that he knows Walt is Heisenberg he is going to built a case against him (maybe privately outside of the DEA b/c we know he like to do things on his own terms). I think he is going to run into quite a dilemma though b/c: 1) Walt is his brother-in-law (family). 2) He might feel embarrassed Heisenberg was right under his nose and it took him THAT long to figure it out. 3) At one point he is going to find out his physical therapy was paid by drug money. I also think he will strike a deal with Jesse, or Jesse will go to Hank to strike a deal b/c he feels gilt-ridden for all the bad things he has done. Somehow Jesse will also find out (probably from Saul) Walt contributed to Jane's death, killed Mike, and poisoned Brock. Perhaps that would be the motivation for him to got to Hank if he does decide to do so. Also, people who live in neighborhood where BB was filmed said there is at least one scene Hank & Jesse are in a car together.

As for Grey Matter, the actress who plays Gretchen guest stars in at least one episode. So yes, Gray Matter will definitely be back! I think Walt might kill Gretchen and Eliot (although the actor has not yet been confirmed as a guest star). Maybe he will hire someone to do it. IDK. The gun he has in his trunk might be used to kill the folks at Grey Matter.

18. heelscatchfire

^ No Prob! There is no rules on that. I think members prefer not to have spoilers written out.

Great predictions for the season! I did not think about Jesse contacting Hank. Its a good possibility because of Jesse's guilt. Its scary how guilty he feels because I fear for his well being or state of mind.

As for the new episode. I think Jesse could have found a better way to dispose of his $5M. Charity, maybe.

So Hank knows, I wonder how he is going to proceed. I'm glad Walt & Hank confronted each other in the first episode!

19. Hector

Hector New Member

I wonder what happens to the family? The house is abandoned and walt seems to be alone and his neighbor absolutely fears him. As for the current events, hope hank does report walt. I have been against him for so long and I want to see him get what he deserves. also, my god it took the next show 30 minutes to go into commercials. almost changed the channel but really wanted to see next weeks preview.

#19 Hector, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by moderator : Aug 11, 2013
  20. heelscatchfire

Yea it seems Walt is going to be exposed or made out to be a terrible, monstrous drug dealer. That's the only way to explain the neighbor's reaction. She was truly terrified.