hips:85 cm / 33.5″

place of origin:The Netherlands
date of birth:March 5 1993
Agency Placements

Mother Agency: Micha Models
Work Experience

Bregje is new.

http://o2wpro.com/models/profiles/women/bregje-heinen

The first picture is marvelous! Pic #5 is also striking. Really want to see more of her!

I love, love, love, love, love her. She's much more cartoony and cute in her polaroids :bunny:

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

theones2watch.com

They couldn't have found uglier makeup for polaroids which usually had the idea to be a natural shots of the model.

Doutzen and Lily D's love child. really not sure how i feel about her. :huh: i would like to see some natural shots of her.

Doutzen and Lily D's love child. really not sure how i feel about her. :huh: i would like to see some natural shots of her.

eugh, agreed, those polaroids are god awful but it's obvious she has a lovely face.

I think she is cute and very very young. She is only 16.

Pocketful of dynamite, this one. Micha girls have so spry energy like they've just polished off a case of Red Bull. Bregje is right there with 'em! :heart:

What a great find! I thought she looked like Lily Donaldson in the first pics, but on seeing her polas her face is definately unique and like Fashion Victim says almost 'cartoony'. Love her!:heart:

I was reading that Dioni Tabbers in her thread was going to meet Bregje. Bregje went to Milan with her father.

:clap: That's good to hear!

Bregje is a lovely girl...however, certainly one of the most unpronouncable names in English ever...I don't even know how to decribe the pronounciation :lol:

:clap: That's good to hear!

Bregje is a lovely girl...however, certainly one of the most unpronouncable names in English ever...I don't even know how to decribe the pronounciation :lol:

Is the gj spelles like garbage+york or is it like the french ll like in fille?
I guess the last name is Hey-nen and not Hi-nen.

The Dutch G is not like the German G, so it's not garbage+york....It's like the ch in Pesach, when pronounce yiddish. But everytime I try to explain it like that, noone understands it :lol: You'll have to hear it to know it I guess...let's just keep it at Breg-yuh. The ei sound in her last name is also unique to Dutch, so let's keep that one like the ei in Heinz Tomato Ketchup :P

^So it's like Bre-gk-yuh? if that makes sense, sorry, I'm curious.
and she's beautiful, i'm anxious to see how she'll look on the runway.

I know the Dutch G sounds weird it's like the j in Spanisch like José.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->