BRIT Awards 2009 Fashion

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Ok, so the BRIT Awards are tonight. So I'll keep this thread here for the time being.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Girls Aloud will wear. Its on at ITV1 at 8pm tonight.

Bronzing Mist for Dark skin

Bonjour Members,

I am a black womam with very dark skin. I have been looking for a bronzing mist that will give my skin a nice glow( without the dark effect) and does not stain my clothes. Any suugestion? Also I have visited the Cesare Paciotti spring collection and would like to purchase a couple of their items. I have tried both the store in NY and Beverly Hills; they were not helpful at all. Has anyone purchased any shoes from that collection?

Any feed back would be deeply appreciated.

Merci,
Linda

article003916bcf000005dpi7.jpg
article00391734b000005dzr4.jpg

:sick::sick::sick:

Dailymail.

Best dressed:
Nicola Roberts - best out of the Girls Aloud bunch.
Taylor Swift - cute.
Florence Welsh - I have a feeling that I'll love her style.
Duffy - beauty.
Alexa Chung - hottie.
Alexandra Burke - she looked great.
Jared and Caleb Followill - OK maybe I put them here because I have a thing for them.

Worst dressed:
Katy Perry - Looks like it was put together last minute.
Sarah Harding - evidently she had a problem with the bronzer.
Pixie Geldof - trust 'ol Pixie to look fug.
KT Tunstall - great singer, shame it looked like she was in a hurry when putting this outfit on.
Katherine Jenkins - love her Alexander McQueen neon heels...but they don't go with her white dress. Taylor Momsen and SJP rocked the shoes better.
Estelle - she loves her bold choices, though she does look silly most of the time.

what was everyones opinion of brandon flowers, with his feather epaulets ? Pet shop boys look pretty good i must admit. As much as I hate ting tings music they do look pretty trendy!

i like the moschino´s minidress which duffy weared on a red carpet... and kylie was stunning, not original, but very elegant and feminine.

What are Girls Aloud wearing? Nicole wore a beautiful Luella dress not to long ago and now this???? Cheryl's is the worst :sick:
Aleysha looks great. She's so beautiful!
Hate the ting tings :sick: and Estelle :sick:
Duffy looks nice.
I haven't seen them all but Alexa Chung gets my vote for best dressed, espcecially because of the shoes :smile:
b55b876477c0a0ef_alexachungbrits.jpg

Girls Aloud were definitely the stars of the evening for me. They all looked so beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->