UK Vogue December 1967 : Candice Bergen by David Bailey

The fur ed, the model is Willy van Rooy, she is also one of the trio with Patty BoydThank you as always for the amazing images! :-)

The Newton editorial is so fantastic! And you honestly have the best vintage scans ever, iluvjeisa!

Treager beauty

OH OH, that's me, Willy van Rooy. I see you are talking about me and the flying fur series with Newton but don't know how to see the pictures, also the one with Patty Boyd I would like to see. Sorry I am new to Fashion spot, found it on Google under my name. My Email is [email protected]. Maybe you can enlighten me? Thank you, Willy

Just replied to your PM, if you're signed in and still can't see the pics maybe it's your browser? What are you using? Maybe try Explorer? :huh:

OH OH, that's me, Willy van Rooy. I see you are talking about me and the flying fur series with Newton but don't know how to see the pictures, also the one with Patty Boyd I would like to see. Sorry I am new to Fashion spot, found it on Google under my name. My Email is [email protected]. Maybe you can enlighten me? Thank you, Willy

If you look from the outside you wont see these images, but you should be able to see now that you are a member...Welcome :heart::blush::heart:

Don't ask me why I just found three ads from this mag that merited scanning :wink: First off a fragrance called Tigress...second is a Cutex ad and thirdly, the Dior ad.

That's Kecia Nyman in the Faberge ad, and Rene Gruau illustrated the Dior ad.

Glad you guys like it....I love this particular magazine so much...:heart:

Two shots of Antonia Fraser and Julie Christie respectively, by David Bailey...

I always get Antonia Fraser confused with Marianne Faithful in certain shots published in UK Vogue, front on she looks quite dissimilar but here she looks very Marianne-like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->