Britney Watch July 2004 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

exsupahero

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's been posted yet. Sorry if it has. You're all probably tired of more Britney news so this is final from me! :P

You know what makes us sad? When a celebrity becomes so pitiable that we feel guilty being snarky. That's no fun for us, and it's no fun for you. Still, we'd be remiss if we didn't bring you the latest bad decision by Britney Spears, whose dizzying downward spiral may soon require Dramamine. According to the Star (via the New York Post), the pop tartlet, 22, has decided her love for dancer Kevin Federline (and by "dancer," we mean "guy whose beach physique suggests he's been hoofing it to the fridge") is so pure, they don't need no stinkin' prenup.

Given Britney's marital track record, that means a good chunk of her estimated $100 million fortune could one day end up in the pockets of her future hubby's uber-baggy pants -- plenty of dough to keep him in trucker hats and Slim Jims for life. The mag claims Spears' parents have implored her to reconsider her decision, but their pleas have so far fallen on deaf ears. "This is my life, let me live it," Britney reportedly screamed at her mother, Lynne.

The singer, purportedly still recovering from knee surgery, is said to have shelled out $40,000 for the 5-carat engagement ring she shows off in People. As she tells the magazine, "I wake up in the morning, look at that ring and think, 'Very cool.'" In Touch believes the nuptials could take place as early as next month, with Spears leaning towards a traditional white wedding. Insert snark here.

Courtesy of msn.com

I was wondering how he could afford that engagement ring. That's sad she had to buy her own.

Originally posted by kimair@Jul 8th, 2004 - 11:42 am
I was wondering how he could afford that engagement ring. That's sad she had to buy her own.
No kidding...

Not going w/ a prenup is silly, too. So silly...

Originally posted by kimair@Jul 8th, 2004 - 11:42 am
:doh: Poor girl... he should have bought her a little one. The whole point of an engagement ring is the guy presenting it to the girl... right?

i don't know what she's thinking..... he has a child and a baby on the way. he cheated on his last g/f with her. i think she's making a huge mistake. huge.

silly brit :wacko:

oh gawd..i hope it isnt a set up to steal her $$$ :(

oh come britney you can think.....or cant she??? to much strain i guess.
she isnt the business woman madonna is. esther knows who to deal with money...i have the feeling britney doesnt know how....i can definatly see her going broke in years......but for her sake i hope not.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 8th, 2004 - 2:50 pm
oh gawd..i hope it isnt a set up to steal her $$$ :(

oh come britney you can think.....or cant she??? to much strain i guess.
she isnt the business woman madonna is. esther knows who to deal with money...i have the feeling britney doesnt know how....i can definatly see her going broke in years......but for her sake i hope not.
hahahahaha esther...... :lol:

She is the epitome of the "Dumb Blonde"...

Is she even blonde? :P

There is no way that I'd buy my own engagement ring... It's all about the guy proposing with a ring that he buys... it's all very symbolic to me.. and ifyou have to buy your own.. symbolism is thrown right out the door.

I give it 3 months.

:innocent:

ummm FYI peoples... she and Kevin were in Maui this weekend.

and Maui is the #1 wedding location.

Oh my god. He's gonna take all her money. AND she had to buy her own engagement ring. I'd rather have a diamond that my boyfriend bought, even if it was tiny, than buy my own flashy 5-carat diamond. It's supposed to MEAN something...

I almost feel bad for her, but she really is digging her own grave...

yes, but think how sh*tty she would feel when comparing her ring to the other hollywood wives about town...

Jason Alexander, Britney Spears' hastily dismissed (and admirably opportunistic) childhood friend and ex-husband, sold his story to the News of the World. He talks about his 55-hour marriage to the pop princess, which began with a panty-less run down the aisle and included at least two rounds of hot bathroom sex before ending in the bride change her cell phone number so he couldn't contact her any more.

LOL. Hilarious. ... Kinda tacky of him to go into all those details.. He was probably paid.

Agree with luna. I'll bet he was paid. Going into all those details... :order:

Yeah he must have gotten lots of cash for that definitely...and maybe Brit did break his heart and this is just his way of revenge....

He did make her sound like such a ho. Not that its hard to. :rolleyes:

Gee, we didn't see that coming :rolleyes:

I think that story is a fake. They called her latest boyfriend "Keith" isnt his name Kevin? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->