Britney's son has bad taste in music

oanadobre

Reaction score
SPF Has Bad Taste in Music

KFed sat down with Extra to talk about his music, his wife and his son. The interview is filled with the same boring trash, but one thing that made me laugh a bit was what he said about his son.

Apparently, SPF likes his album. When asked if his son has heard the album, KFed said:

"“He'’s all smiles whenever he hears it."

"“You can tell the musically inclined thing is already there with him."”

source: dlisted.blogspot.com

:rofl:

hahahahaha,

QUICK! get this child a baby mozart tape

Well just look at what his parents sing, like and listen to, of course the kid's gonna have bad taste in music like most of the mainstream.

^ True, he'd have to be a complete sport not to have bad taste in music :lol: However, we can hope that KFed has an overactive imagination, and the kid just smiles no matter what's caterwauling in the background.

ha ha..this really hits home..

My husband and I mainly play rock .. the white stripes, Ravonettes, yeah yeah yeahs etc so when Storm (my 1 year old) signaled the other day that she wanted to hear music, we decided to put something different on..the moment she heard tchaikovsky...and no drumbs..she had the strongest reaction... you could just tell that she wanted to say "This is ALL wrong!!"

Poor kid, he's still getting used to his senses and THAT'S what he gets stuck hearing?

These comments are hilarious. :rofl: I've only heard a clip of KFizzle's music and I couldn't even get through that...I would hate to be stuck listening to the whole song or his cd. :yuk: That poor baby.....

I hope SPF has Saffron from AbFab syndrome and turns out to be a great classical pianist or something

Now this is a reason for being reported to Child Safety authorities... being exposed to KFeds music and all....

Maybe it was just wind and poor ol' SPF was trying to burp and Kevin mistook it for "all smiles". Wouldn't put it past him.

Hahahahahaha this is hilarious.

I bet K-Fed sings PopoZao to Sean Preston as a lullaby.

"I wanna see some kitty and a little bit of titty, wanna know where to go when I'm in ya city ..."

How the hell can a kid have a taste in music, when it's only some few months old? Mr. Federline is so ridiculous. :lol: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->