Brittany Murphy R.I.P

moussemaker

Reaction score
TMZ says she has died this weekend :shock:

Brittany Murphy died this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

The Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ they received a call to a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

TMZ reported this morning that actress Brittany Murphy, 32, went into cardiac arrest last night, and died. The site reported that the Los Angeles City Fire Department received a call from her husband Simon Monjack's home, and Brittany was pronounced dead on arrival at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack (Bauer Griffin)
Brittany starred in movies such as 8 Mile, Clueless, and Don't Say A Word. It was reported earlier this month that she was fired from a new movie role, for allegedly being difficult on the set. The rumor was that Rachelle Lefevre, of Twilight fame, would replace her.

No other details about the story of her death have been released. The TMZ story says it has been confirmed from "multiple sources."
source:
http://www.zimbio.com/Brittany+Murp...Z+Reports+Brittany+Murphy+Went+Cardiac+Arrest
:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard. I loved her in Clueless.

"How do I know if I'm doing it sporadically?"

:(

OMG!!!!!!!!!! When I saw the thread name I was like WHAT?!!!! ah this is terrible! and so, so shocking

What a shame. I really liked her as an actress. And her voice was so cute and quirky.

Condoleances to everyone who cared for her.

And she was only 32! :shock: This has been such a crazy year...

RIP Brittany.

R.I.P Brittany... This is so sad... :( loved her in Sin City...

Oh my lord! What a shock...although all the gossip "blind item" stories will be out about her now...

cardiac arrest ?? her heart did stop beating ??
did she have problems with her heart or was it drugs etc. who knows.
anyway, I allways tought she was pretty good comedianne.
I love JUST MARRIED.
oh god this is horrible.
R.I.P

:o

how sad!!.. she always struck me as such lovely, sympathetic girl, and she was soo young!. oh god.. poor Brittany.. may she rest in peace. :cry::heart:

I heard that too, a few sites posted about it...so sad if it's true.

she was so young! this is so sad.bless her family,it must be so hard for them.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->