Brittany Murphy R.I.P

It's socking and very, very sad. This year is the year of deaths. rest in peace Brittany

Yea, it's truly sad but why are people saying this is the year of deaths? people (celebrities included) die every year...

so sad, Clueless if one of my favorite films, she was brilliant in it.

OMFG! I can't believe she's dead. I had no idea she died. :shock:
That's very sad. :(
RIP

Her most memorable roles to me were in "Girl, Interrupted" and "Don't Say A Word" where she said the famous line, "I'll never tell..."

Last edited by a moderator:
such sad news. ever since Clueless she was an actress who I made a point to follow: such expressive eyes and the endearing presence of a mischievous child. :heart: I keep thinking of the tragic character she played in Girl, Interrupted and somehow equating them. May she RIP.

I don't even know how to comprehend this . So sad. :cry::(

So sad, I don't even know what to say about this. Such a shock.

This is just so sad... she was so young, so loved...

It's very premature to say 'drugs' since young, skinny people can have heart attacks as well....

My prayers go out to her family and husband.

This is just horrible so many people passing.... it's making me depressed. She was my favorite character in Girl, Interrupted and Clueless. I will miss her.

What horrible news,I was going to watch clueless later on tonight,loved her in that :heart: . I wasn't sure if I was seeing things when I saw the headline on the bbc. My thoughts go out to everyone who knew and loved her.

I keep thinking of the tragic character she played in Girl, Interrupted and somehow equating them. May she RIP.

that's exactly what i immediately think about:cry:

how terribly sad. she seemed like a very cool girl. very effervescent. i also remember her too from some years ago when i was about 11 on that disney programme kids incorporated. i think it was probably her earliest known roles.

Wow how shocking. Really sad to think about how young she was. I do wonder what happened. RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->