Bronzer For Fair Skin

Has anyone here used the Neutrogena healthy skin bronzer, the one that looks like a chess board in the case? It seems to get good reviews on Makeupalley. Anyhoo, anyone here use it?

i want to use jergens natural glow...but i'd be afraid that while using it my foundation would be too light for my face!

anyone worry about that issue?

i also agree that nars orgasm would not make a good bronzer because it is irridescent. it does however make for a great blush for fair people!

i used to live in spain and many stores in spain (including sephora) did not carry the first 3 shades of lightest foundation because so many people there are tawny complexioned!

Alejandro said:
well, right now I wear Strada from MAC which is a blush that's barely there on a greyish undertone, which works great on pale skins because it gives you a natural look without looking blushy

Blushy? :lol: Cute word.

I actually like to look a bit blushy - like after after a workout.

Has anyone tried Revlon's illuminating skinlights?

skinlights has been discontinued.

^yes, they have. But covergirl has a trublend loose powder that is very shimmery but not glittery like the skinlights were. I like it, but it is way too shimmery to use as a all over powder like covergirl says to. I use it on my cheek bones, forehead, and chin. I like it, and that says alot as there are only a few select CG products that I don't think suck :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->