Brown Eyes

Gold
Olive
like a dark forest green color I like the one above ^
Copper
Pinks
purples
and its good if the eyeshadows has some extra sparkle in them makes our brown eyes stand out more.

i agree with sun goddess 01, i found out that shimmer/pearl/iriscent/sparkle testure work very good because it make brown eyes sparkle :smile: plus since im chinese and my lid is kinda big, those texture will make my eye have more dimension:P

Juliet said:
You're welcome jjbunny :D

gsquared thank u for all those tips the colors sound great!! What kind of eye shadow would u use with blue or green eyeliner? U know colored eyeliners in general..

I am obsessed with this new color combination at Bourjois do u guys think they would suit brown eyes? There's a page with a description of the colors used so I could get them if they'd look good on me..

you're welcome :]
I usually like to keep my lids w/ neutral colors or not shadow at all when i use colored liners..so that the attention is on your eyeliner. probably a gold/champagne color w/ green liner. If you're using navy blue liner..shadow colors are pretty much versatile..so anything you please i guess..but i'd keep electric blue liner on its own. perhaps i'm not too wild w/ my makeup:P

i would like to know too if anyone has recommendations on what to pair w/ colored eyeliner. any tips?

=) Thanks again!! That's good advice, it's what I see most of the time on women too.

Does the shade of the brown eye effect the use of colour too? I found pale shades look better on darker eyes (regardless of shade) somehow... Anyone?

i want to wear a blue color on my eyes, but im scared ill look like someone beat me, so i was wondering hat colors to start with and if i should use shadow, liner?
i have black hair and im pale, but not translucent, (hispanic) and its a neutral ton. and my eye shape is blah....help me, im so bored with my eyes i dont do anything with them anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:
tatika mayb you can try a bold, shimmery sapphire/eletric blue eyeline (more like darkish bright kind one) around ur eye and extend at the outer corner a bit might work for you.

The best thing is to try lots of combinations until you decide what is best for you. I bought tons of lipsticks up to the moment I was sure that I found the ones which suited me...the same with lipliners and all. I have a make up for every ocasion which proves to be Ok and adequate. For example, when I go to a wedding I use red lipstick, when I go to work I use dark pink...
The same with eyeshadows...and liners, I tried all the combinations...you are right about the blue for the brown eyes, it is s difficult to find a good one, for me it is blue navy...

i usually wear black.. but i think i wanna try brown shades for a change

I thought this was a great example of the smokey look for someone with
brown eyes. Doesn't look too made up ( which it often does ) and doesn't
make the eyes appear too small :smile:

[santbant]

Tatika said:
i want to wear a blue color on my eyes, but im scared ill look like someone beat me, so i was wondering hat colors to start with and if i should use shadow, liner?
i have black hair and im pale, but not translucent, (hispanic) and its a neutral ton. and my eye shape is blah....help me, im so bored with my eyes i dont do anything with them anymore!

Tatika, maybe start out with a discrete dark blue, and instead of doing an all over bold blue lid if you're a bit hesitant about blue.. just do eyeliner and a dash of shadown near the lashes ?

maybe MAC's new liquidlast liner in Inky
and Trish McEvoy's eyeshadow in Demin ?

btw my eyes have a really funky shade.... most of the ppl its brown but when i put on a dark chocolate eyeliner, it turn into and olive-yellow-amber tone but when i put on an green shadow, it turns into golden brown:P i have taken more pictures today:P hehe i didnt put on any makeup this time:P lol my brown just past by and said those pix look very scary lol
ps: i've finally brought a teal eye shadaow yesterday and it work awsome with or without mac sprout.... can anyone try to give me some tip on how to use it on my eyes?!

Last edited by a moderator:
lele said:
i have brown eyes and wear:

grays - from light to very dark
creams
browns
navy
bronzes
greens
plums...

I think brown eyes look good with a lot of different shades.... personally I think grays looks best with brown eyes, brown eyeliner looks too drab on my eyes.... :smile:

Couldnt have put it anybetter^

Think earth tones and rich colours when it comes to make up. Clothes wise you can get away with anything depending on your hair colour. Personally I suggest never wearing brown mascara or liner because it just looks a bit silly with brown eyes. Use navy,black and grey liners/mascara. I use black and the brown really pops out.

Thats my eye today. Black mascara black liner and really sparkly light gold in the corners...i would suggest bronzes too.

I think any color as long as you wear it correctly suits brown eyes...but then again I say that darker colors don't really bring them out...so I would go for lighter colors but NOT like just a plain white shimmery color on the crease as it tends to make my eyes looks smaller for some reason
Pink,Green,Gold,Purle,Light blue,Orange,...and so on and so forth

these are some of the eye makeup i tired , not a very good quality tho

I think brown eyes also look good nude, just some mascara and let them pop out naturally. :flower::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->