Bruno Pieters A/ W 2004 Paris

Softgrey*,Bendel's is the one to check out for Pieters collections :wink: Also,be on the look-out for another young,talented Belgian by the name of Christian Wijnants who's also carried there. He won the Hyéres top prize in 2002.

thanks lena and scott :heart: ...i will make a trek uptown to bendel's to check it out...i'm afraid they will only have 3-5 peices though...that's usually how they buy...they don't really ever commit to one designer and support them in any significant way... it's a good foot in the door to the ny market though...hard to get a real feel for any one designer's work though...

thanks for the tip...do you know who sells it in paris or london? in case i become obssessed and need to have it sent...which might happen...i've been telling everyone i know about it ever since it was posted... B) i just love this collection so very much...it is exactly how i want to dress right now... :heart:

Hmmmm....the only shops I remember,in Europe,are in Paris--Maria Luisa and Onward

Not sure if London has picked anything as of yet. If they do,most likely it'll be at Selfridge's or Browns.

I think they sell bruno at seven on Orchard, may be EVA to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->