Bruno Pieters F/W 09.10 Paris

This collection is blowing me over.
God those edges are so damn hot. It's what I live to wear.

Gianfranco Ferre at number one favourite, currently, Bruno Pieters at number two!

Completely engrossing. I could imagine a female cenobite wearing any of this.

Can anyone tell me what his signature is, what is he famous for?.....He's one of those designers I just don't get...like Herchcovitch, Charles Anastase etc....
rigid construction, dark or contrasting pallete, dark makeup,
he just generally has a very dark feel, but he is very notable for his construction

Those are some seriously amazing shapes...meticulous detail.

Powerful.

getting back to immaculate form is bruno pieters :wub: this is what bruno does best...sharp angle-cuts,stupendous construction in his vein of beautiful monastic structures,gorgeous material....its just breathtaking. his capes here are making me go weak in the knees. in fact,come to think of it,it was BRUNO that got me into them in the first place. full-circle...and i am happy he's brought that aspect back....but in a lovely variation.

i said it about rick but i really believe bruno has shown us yet again how much a master he is beyond his precocious years. still find it bizarre that this is a guy who is only in his early-30's.

Last edited by a moderator:
i adrore it!! i love love how he knows his tailoring!
i can't tell you if it's well done sartorially-wise or if he is an insult to the old-school techniques, but i do know that the construction looks new, aggressive, and different, and very Pieters!
plus, he manages to make his browns not too dirty! (... a brown obsession of mine :ninja:)

Wow! I love everything except the fur. This has to be one of my favorite collections this season. The shapes are incredible.

the color palette is delicious & spooky, & i love the hoods

getting back to immaculate form is bruno pieters :wub: this is what bruno does best...sharp angle-cuts,stupendous construction in his vein of beautiful monastic structures,gorgeous material....its just breathtaking. his capes here are making me go weak in the knees. in fact,come to think of it,it was BRUNO that got me into them in the first place. full-circle...and i am happy he's brought that aspect back....but in a lovely variation.

You plucked the words directly from my mouth. The angles and structures, my mouth unconsciously gaped open upon viewing them. This is the first collection which I physically need in my life. My closet is pitiful without one of these capes. :(

Amazing....he did some superb collections that I loved, then I loved even more his great outing at Hugo Boss for FW 09...and now its just even more love to add.

Nothing short of Jawdroppingly SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!

brown, black & grey for winter.......how original....zzzzzz

and you know, nicholas presented so many flowers for winter. that was groundbreaking.

obviously,from your first post,you either haven't followed bruno for that long or that you're just that narrow-minded. whatever. rather be a sheep than a wolf in sheep's clothing.

ooh i hear fashion sheep again...baaa baaa.....

Don't understand this comment, not like we're gushing over Rodarte or Christopher Kane. Bruno's merit shows on its own, whether you follow fashion or not. There isn't any "in" stance to gain from claiming your appreciation for Bruno's work.

Maybe you can expand? Some commentary carrying some real weight?

I love it, dont give a **** about being a 'sheep'. This is genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->