Buff Celebs

i always thought Jennifer Garner had the best buff body...it's toned enough but at the same time she has a few curves in there and looks sexy.

I love Janet Jackson and its rude to say she looks like a transexual, she has a hot body! :P
Also, i dont like Uma's new figure...she looks far too skinny in my opinion :yuk:

Jennifer Garner: (jennifergarner.online.fr)

jennifer-garner-arena5.jpg

(lowculture.com)

jennifer_garner_elektra3.jpg

Madonna also comes to mind ...
for a 40 year old woman who's had two kids, she does alright!!

18ent_madonna.jpg

pic from smh.com.au

I don't have any pics but I remember Sarah Jessica Parker had a great body in her Sex and the City days

ratfink said:
Madonna also comes to mind ...
for a 40 year old woman who's had two kids, she does alright!!

18ent_madonna.jpg

pic from smh.com.au

I'm sorry she looks pretty bad. She looks like a man who has taken hormones to grow breasts.

WHOAH. Yeah, Madonna's been buff for a while.

And definitely SJP... I can't get over how darn toned, yet feminine, she is... and she looks super in her new ads. Her arm muscles... :heart:

(source: kinomaniak.pl)

0249.jpg

Madonna and Janet Jackson are way too buff. I hate Janet's six-pack :yuk:
Gwen looks alright.

I like Jennifer Aniston's physique.... tone, svelte not too buff. Just right makes for wearing any style of clothing and look smashing! B)

I wouldnt necessarily consider Madonna "buff"..more like "really really cut.."

I think Jessica Alba has an amazing body (but not an amazing body of work)...Very toned, but not so toned that she looks like Madonna...Proof positive that Pilates really does pay off, and milk really does a body good!

One of my guy friends just said that Gwen has a bod like a "plank":shock: :blink: :doh: ... not in a good way definitely :unsure:

^ Does that stem from her having a boyish body...?

^ that's the thing ... I have no idea what he meant! Perhaps you're right /// although I don't think her figure is that boyish ..

I think Jennifer Garner also, toned but not too toned! She just looks like a strong sexy woman :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->