Buff Celebs

Originally posted by VersaceBitch@Dec 5th, 2003 - 9:24 am
Janet Jackson is nothing but plastic. :sick: Uma looks hot.
:blink: why shorting out JJ vercasebitch?

we are not breaking news i guess, most celebrities, supermodels & socialites are basically 'plastic' as a fact. :P

thanx LENA :flower: thats exactly my point...everyone always has something to say about how janet is "fake"...but who isn't? i mean, janet's "plastic" is minimal compared to others out there...i truly appreciate your openmindedness! :winkiss:

lol i defend janet based on several encounters with her...she is TRULY a beautiful person inside(what really matters) and out

:woot: she still looks like herself in this baby picture , thanks for the evidence captain :flower:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Nov 27th, 2003 - 9:59 am
JANET looks amazing but her body and face is 100% not REAL :rolleyes:

but hey, who cares; the end result looks great :woot:

I heard she had ab impants :blink:

anything is possible if you have the money :rolleyes:
some of the length people will go to, to look 'perfect'

anyone heard of cindy jackson? cindyjackson.com

she's had like 50 operations to look like a barbie

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 16th, 2003 - 4:58 pm
anything is possible if you have the money :rolleyes:
some of the length people will go to, to look 'perfect'

anyone heard of cindy jackson? cindyjackson.com

she's had like 50 operations to look like a barbie
Bizarre!!! Thanks for sharing. :unsure: :lol:

That is so freaky and sad. It's horrible how proud of herself she is. My post-modern, feminist art teacher would have a fit. Interesting, after we'd just been learning about Artan...

sandra.jpg

She's lookin pretty good there.

Originally posted by Vida+Dec 15th, 2003 - 7:46 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vida @ Dec 15th, 2003 - 7:46 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Nov 27th, 2003 - 9:59 am
JANET looks amazing but her body and face is 100% not REAL :rolleyes:

but hey, who cares; the end result looks great :woot:

I heard she had ab impants :blink: [/b][/quote]
:shock: omg LMAO :lol: i just saw this

janet DID NOT have ab implants! LMAO

lol something more about janet's stomach
she did not have her ribs removed, as another popular rumor suggests :lol:

the girl works out like there's NO tomorrow...As acid said, if you have the money, anything is possible...janet has the money and therefore has a trainer and chef that are with her everywhere she goes!...she follows a very strict workout routine and diet...for instance, she has omelettes made from the egg whites of eight eggs, and says the hardest part is actually finishing her meal...still, she forces herself to eat them in order to get the protein she needs for her workoust...she is VERY disciplined...lol its funny because the surgeries she has gotten have overshadowed the hard work she puts into maintaining her physique

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Dec 30th, 2003 - 5:43 am
lol something more about janet's stomach
she did not have her ribs removed, as another popular rumor suggests :lol:

the girl works out like there's NO tomorrow...As acid said, if you have the money, anything is possible...janet has the money and therefore has a trainer and chef that are with her everywhere she goes!...she follows a very strict workout routine and diet...for instance, she has omelettes made from the egg whites of eight eggs, and says the hardest part is actually finishing her meal...still, she forces herself to eat them in order to get the protein she needs for her workoust...she is VERY disciplined...lol its funny because the surgeries she has gotten have overshadowed the hard work she puts into maintaining her physique
CJS.. Thank god your here! :flower:

Originally posted by trean@Jan 8th, 2004 - 6:07 am
Never liked Janet's body,too muscular. :unsure:
I agree, she looks more like a man than a woman, as far as the body is concerned.

But I have nothing against Janet...she does workout like crazy. And also, being a coreographer, she's always moving. She's bound to be in shape...but I agree, the surgery overshadows the hard works she's done.

in a deep transexual voice: "i see a lot of you dont like me hot hot body...grrr..."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just reading this after folowing what happened in the weekend with Jane and Justin Timberlake.... I'm surprised it hasnt been mentioned.I'm not in the uS and dont follow sports so I have no idea of the impact of what they did. Is it as much of a no-no or is it just this weeks pet peeve for the moment?

Originally posted by Alliecat@Feb 4th, 2004 - 5:25 am
I'm just reading this after folowing what happened in the weekend with Jane and Justin Timberlake.... I'm surprised it hasnt been mentioned.I'm not in the uS and dont follow sports so I have no idea of the impact of what they did. Is it as much of a no-no or is it just this weeks pet peeve for the moment?
lol there's an entire topic dedicated to it in "The Fashion Daily" section :flower:

Definately the hottest girl alive...! :innocent:

P.S Does she have a bf? Dont find much about her personal life anywhere :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->