Burberry F/W 2024.25 London

I actually liked the collection. I think it's his strongest Burberry offering so far and it also feels very connected to the brand's DNA. Casting was also a good point (except for Naomi, lol). Soundtrack was very obvious, though.

One of my fav collections this season. Loved the colors, the pops of red, coats and skirts. Oh and the boots! Casting was amazing (Agyness, Karen, Lily D and Lily C!). Loved the music too.

A vast improvement to his previous collections, this is actually pretty solid. It's not setting me on fire, but it's a decent collection. Fabulous cast!

BRAVO Daniel!
Fabuleux! That was a great, rich and desirable collection!
Very British for whatever that means. The color palette was great, the pieces themselves, the very tactile aspect of the collection. The whole thing had a very practical feel…

I love the cast! I love the accessories!

I think maybe there were some elements of over-design like the hairy shoulders on the fine knit..
And so much talk about Burberry prices for Lee to fill the show with leather, shearling, Mongolian Lamb. I don’t know if it’s going to help the case.

And while I love the soundtrack, I don’t know if it’s the best one for the situation!

I think there’s a Lee aesthetic that is quite strong but it works for Burberry! And I find that there’s something very coherent in the mood of his shows and his photos.

I’m a supporter! I’m rooting for him! I love the collection and I hope we will talk more about his work than the performance of his work in the future!

Not his biggest fan but this is definitely a hit for me. The outerwear is fabulous!

The collection is lovely, British to the core, and the tones too. Decadent, juicy palette and styling. I love how different it also looks to anything else out there now, way toned down and yet stylish. Very happy to see my friend Lily Cole get back to the runway. Lily Donaldson and Agyness Deyn looked amazing, and so did Karen. Could throw Naomi in the bin at this point and not lose anything, beyond bored and tired of her, this is getting very annoying.

Plenty of desirable pieces of outerwear. The bags haven’t changed and goodness knows they’ll be priced as if they came with a Bottega Veneta shopping bags.

Personally I’ve always found military greens and khakis to be universally unflattering. The color palette for the first half looks like a hometown parade at Shrek’s swamp.

Burberry via Bottega… Can definitely see some of his Bottega in some of these pieces… Looks solid at first glance… It’s very possible he could be settling into his role

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->