Burberry Prorsum F/W 09.10 by Mario Testino

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
16j0wt5.jpg

WESTMINSTER WOMAN: The news coming out of Westminster these days may be bleak — what with ongoing parliamentary scandals and a wobbly British government — but that hasn’t stopped Burberry from celebrating the historic London neighborhood in its new ad campaign. The ads — featuring Emma Watson and shot on location by Mario Testino near Burberry’s new headquarters not far from Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament — showcase a chilly but lovely London.

“I wanted the images to represent both the rich history and the modernity of the Burberry brand, while at the same time reflecting a quiet beauty, timelessness and strength that is particularly significant today,” said Burberry creative director Christopher Bailey.

The campaign breaks in the August issues of magazines including Vanity Fair, Vogue, British Vogue and Tatler. It also will appear on the brand’s Web site early next month to coincide with the magazines’ releases. In August, an interactive digital campaign directed by Bailey that includes podcasts and behind-the-scenes footage will appear on the Burberry site.

wwd / june 9, 2009

she doesn't look like herself. But I guess that is to be expected.

Bigger size and more :smile:

burberry_winter_2009.jpg

burberry_winter_2009_02.jpg

burberry_winter_2009_03.jpg

burberry_winter_2009_02-1.jpg
burberry_winter_2009_03-1.jpg

wwd

The male models are Tom Guinness Taylor, Charlie France and 1 UTM :smile:

.....for the first time I miss Kate/Stella/Lily/Rosie/Agyness/whoever

On the bright side, at least she is not doing the eyebrow thing (which she does in the movies ALL THE TIME).

Well its not bad, but all shots look the same. Emma, Hermione, Chanel wh*re whatever her name is......she looks..................old. Its nice, but thats about it.

God, why display the same old trenchcoat while there are more beautiful coats on the runway.
I'll wait for another images

Not crazy about it, it's okay, but definitely not going to be one of the stand out campaigns this season, that's for sure. Otherwise it is just 'nice'. Emma looks pretty.

The male models are Tom Guinness Taylor, Charlie France and 1 UTM
Ok, i notice them.
I wonder that Emma looks good in it. I like this image.
Btw in the f/w collection there were a lot of beautiful dresses. Where are they? Boring to see the old-new trenchcoats...

Emma looks pretty and the 2nd image is probably the most effective, but the concept is just so unoriginal.

I like this better than the last two seasons' campaigns, thought it's still very boring.

she looks like a young girl wearing her mum's clothes.
and Burberry need another concept for their ads, seriously.

Surprisingly I really like this. Emma looks great and I am looking forward to seeing more.

OMG. Emma looks so beautiful. Especially first pic is great.

Finally no Lily, no Agyness and NO KATE!!! Finally some break form all of them in Burberry add.

emma looks good but this is soo boring. the choice of clothing to "advertisement" is kind of sad.. this can be for any collection.

She looks good. she seems older than she actually is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->