Burberry Prorsum Mens F/W 10.11 Milan

The military jackets, the boots, the shearling lined pieces, the furs, the trenches .. I want them all. This season is so good so far and it's only the first day!

I love everything in this collection! :woot: The military blazers, the wool coats and mustard trench + the shirt with detail on the shoulders is amazing!

Hate the boots and the denim shirts...really this whole comeback is so forced. But I love all the coats, especially the blue trenches, and the grey jackets at the end of post #33 and beginning of #34. The detailing of the studs on that shirt and jacket are also really nice additions to those traditional staples. Very good overall :smile:

God, the collection is just awesome! :woot: I love literally everything about it, my current dream is one of these jackets with the white fur :wub:

Oh.........my............God. This is.............TERRIFIC! The coats had me at Hello :wub: Yes, thats right, they were speaking to me :crush:

This is an emergency...... someone please buy me every single coat and jacket!:(

This is pathetic. I see a lot of other designers in this (Ralph Lauren, Gucci by Frida Giannini, Prada) and I see very little of the Burberry or Christopher Bailey for that matter.

Besides, this is nothing new for Burberry or nothing new for fashion. I don't even know why editors and buyers waste time on lackluster collections like this. About 90% of this is available in Burberry stores already and the other 10% is just an amalgamation of other peoples designs. I don't know why people are swooning over this.

Prada Spring 2009 Mens (L) and Burberry Fall 2010 Mens (R)

hwj20y.jpg
2wfl7bo.jpg

gq.com/ + catwalking.com/

^^ I really don't see the connection/resemblance. Barely. Just so happens they're both yellow jackets. There are many other things out there that share way more resemblance and similarities.

^ I have to disagree. My initial thought I had about that particular jacket was indeed the similarity with Prada. I really like this collection but it's certainly nothing new. Don't get me wrong, I love the jackets and the shirts but it's not as captivating as how burberry collections used to be to me. I really hope that if he does go with this kind of direction for womenswear, I hope he at least adds a little dazz in there.

actually when i first saw those big furry jackets i thought of ann demeulemeester men's fw 09. but anyway, while some of these are nice pieces(denim shirts aside) there's nothing here for me to rave about.

I have to say, I´m a little disappointed. It looks too simple and not very original.
But it´s Burberry I can´t not like it.

gosh, burberry ripping off prada again. what a surprise (not)

The thing is, there's not much to do with menswear. It's too limited, especially coats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->