Burberry Prorsum Mens F/W 10.11 Milan

I really like that military jacket 2nd from the bottom, on the right (of the original post).

Last edited by a moderator:
love this! makes me want to be a man :P

That yellow trench has my name written all over it!!! and I'm loving some of the hairstyles! Really pleased about this collection!

There were a few pieces I really liked, being slim myself I found the slim and short military jacket near the end (9th from the end) very pleasing (and most definitely way out of my budget, so that's that). There were a few things I liked a lot, a few of the bags for example, the shoes both might be usable, doubt that I'd be wearing either though. Some of the coats were way too "much" for my taste, as in wearability would be a serious concern on a lot of them. Myself prefer the Burberry's normal (London I guess...) line a lot more, I know, I'm boring... A classic trench will just go so much further than any of the coats presented in this show. Not saying I wouldn't wear some of it...

If I had to pick one coat from this it would most likely have to be the most boring one of them, the gray slim trench. Hard to say why, like the belt, could see the coat lasting for a "long" time as it is quite timeless and so on...

the boots as featured at the show:
attachment.php

and me trying them on at the showroom:
attachment.php

very warm! no uggs for men, this is the real deal!

Attachments

• L1080406.jpg
    L1080406.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 110
  • L1080404.jpg
    L1080404.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 103
Did you try the last one? Is it super heavy? I'd kill for it :ninja:

Some of these pieces are extremely covetable and I imagine a huge risk to buyers, hence why very often the slightly more extravagant/expensive pieces are rarely to be found. Does anyone to know of a way to garuntee yourself getting the piece from the runway that you want. I.e phoning the store to see if they can buy it in especially for you?

^^Burberry Prorsum is as you know from the runway but if I am not mistaken the items on the runway are 'samples'. I ran into that problem with Balenciaga.

If I were you, I would call and talk to a manager.

Yeh I think that is probably the best bet. In London the large Flagship Burberry's are actually very limited with the amount of Prorsum they stock, and even then its all the very basic stuff, I know a few people who work at various department stores so I might see if they can do something. Its just such a shame when you see something you love so much and then find out 6 months later you can't buy it anywhere!

I'm with the general consensus, this collection was masterful! The outerwear and boots were especially gorgeous.

Can't wait to see more of your pics 00o00! I'm incredibly jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->