Burberry Prorsum Resort 2010

haksare

Reaction score
01m.jpg
02m.jpg

03m.jpg
04m.jpg

style.com

I really love the clothes but the fact that I love the most is that Christopher is not using Eden again :bounce:

gorgeous in a simplistic way but I think it's the styling that has to do with it. Well whatever, it's great

I kinda like this, which is rare for me to say about Burberry. It's less self-consciously "cool" and undone than usual (though I'm beyond sick of seeing socks and sandals from him).

I will say this though, his constant one-upping of the trench is wearing thin. I mean I know Burberry = trench coat, but it's getting to the point of overkill. I mean Alber Elbaz managed to make a trench coat seem like the most desirable and sexy garment just by making a drapey version in polyester crepe.

being summer and as hot as it is here now, i can't say these clothes are comfortable.. They're a bit stuffy for warm weather

Here's the review from style.com
NEW YORK, July 10, 2007

By Laird Borrelli

There's nothing prim and proper about Christopher Bailey's Burberry Prorsum Resort collection. Sex and sun is more like it, what with Yves Klein-blue and fuchsia neoprene cut into trenches and dresses accented with thick, black industrial zippers. Seamed knits had a whiff of the medievalism of the Fall collection, but the second-skin dresses, some ruched and shirred, showed Bailey exploring new territory.

I love this collection.My favorite from all the resort 2010 collections so far.

I really like it. Soft, feminine, easy to wear and it seems to be so comfortable. Love the nude, pastel colors. Great collection.

It is pretty solid for Burberry. The shoe is great. The color palette is great for them, and serves the greater purpose of a resort collection.

The pants and the very last dressy trench are my favorites.

the puffy-edged design on trench is interesting, but I'm wondering what's the inspiration for that as Burberry makes things a little hard to understand.

it's nice but he seems to be designing the same thing over and over again.
I guess if it's not broke don't fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->