kimair

frozen
Reaction score
capt.mil16409281900.italy_fashion_mil164.jpg

capt.mil16609281906.italy_fashion_mil166.jpg

capt.mil16309281908.italy_fashion_mil163.jpg

capt.mil16209281906.italy_fashion_mil162.jpg

I love that pastelly light turquoise colour!!! And the sunglasses rock

some of this I really like but I want more from it than it is giving me. Love some of the dresses though

i dont really like the sunglasses.. :doh: but i do LOVE that turquiose color (especially in the skirts!!) :wub:

strange collection, should i dare sayyyyy hmmm :lol: a tiny bit schizo chic :P

not crazy about the floral prints, but otherwise I love it :heart: especially the dresses and the turquoise :woot:

lovely color, print & shapes...this is what a collection should look like...my favorite so far

love the sunglasses & i adore that blue flower print trench :o :woot: :heart:

I am mixed....I like the light green skirt a lot!

I really like this, but sometimes I am getting a Dolce & Gabbana s/s 04 vibe, with the flowerprints and the big yellow shades....still like it though :heart:

I like some pieces- the above dress, e.g.- but the floran prints remind me of my grandma's sheets... :innocent:

I don't really like what I've seen so far. there isn't any cohesion. Nowhere near the accomplished winter collection.

how dare he try to intermingle that joke of a menswear collection with this somewhat reasonable womens collection. i like the volume of this collection and the way he offset the harshness of primary color with the softness of the florals, patterns, and flowiness (instead of beating us over the head like he did with the menswear)....

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 28 2004, 05:06 PM
strange collection, should i dare sayyyyy hmmm :lol: a tiny bit schizo chic :P
[snapback]378665[/snapback]​

:o :lol: ...THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!... :woot:

i can't believe you said that... :P ...it is right?!?!?!?

which means i like it ...but i'm confused as to why i like it... :huh:

i luv it...i luved the mens collection heaps as well...but i'd seent hat already...

That yellow dress in the first photo! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->