Burberry S/s 2004

Astrid21

Reaction score
What a breath of fresh air from the overly tanned & chest baring collections as of late. :woot: The well tailored jackets and trousers look quite breatheable, and I love the accessories. B)

Opinions?

I love the collection, very European but it looks like Burberrys finest. There designer is very good I forgot his name what is it again?

some of those little tanktops remind me of the 20's and i like that feel. the whole thing had a sort of older feel to it, just the coloring of it reminded me of the past, not a bright flashy past but a 20's sort of past. very enjoyable. I know Christoper Bailey designs burberry prorsum but i don't know if he does the mens wear collection as well. something tells me no.

the "bib" shirts were :sick: the colour palette reminded me of vintage womens lingerie :shock:

I love it. The muted colourscheme is great, and the clothes look sophisticated and well thought-trough without being overly flamboyantly 'designer'. It all looks very comfortable too.
Thanks for posting this, Astrid!

I don't know ,I'm not too thrilled about this,maybe it's the models look or something :huh:

Originally posted by trean@Jun 25th, 2003 - 3:05 pm
I don't know ,I'm not too thrilled about this,maybe it's the models look or something :huh:
:smile: you're right, some of them DO look like Marilyn Manson's little brother :blink:
but I was just looking at the clothes, and those I like

Donna Karan associated sleek clothing (I took that to mean clingy) with coolness (I took that to mean temperature). So to see baggy trousers on a male, were I to follow Donna's thought, would mean red blazin' hot! This collection and Westwood for men are the most attractive silhouette for men---for me!

interesting but very feminine in a way :unsure:
I could easily buy some from myself but not for my bf

I can't see a man I'm dating wearing that!

Lena how's your bf?? better??

Originally posted by *AndoraStar*@Jun 25th, 2003 - 11:03 pm

Lena how's your bf?? better??
he's getting better , thanks Andora, but his thump is totaly disfigured for the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->