Céline Resort 2011

NeverDrinkAgain

Reaction score
095a733202f0.jpg

ffc8f48bb2e3.jpg

twitter / david_boots

I'm liking the look of the outfits in the first photograph. The leather shorts (I think they are shorts?) look interesting...

That flower jumpsuit looks great (and the shoes)! I think I'll really like this.

loving the black material in the second picture. waiting forward to see more.

The first photo looks promising. Loving the jumpsuit. Unpatient to see the rest.

Im not really liking the jumpsuit in the first pic (but I think its growing on me) But the other garments look beautiful. I have recently become a big fan of Celine so I cant wait to see more.

I guess i'm the only one who doesn't like the jumpsuit.

I'll have to wait until the full collection appears. ^_^

^^^ no your not , i think its ugly and yes im a celine fan but she has yet to top her Spring 2010 show IMO.

Please Phoebe, don't walk away from minimalism - you do it so well.
Not 100% about shown pieces.

The whole thing is up on style.com and it is DIVINE

I absolutely despise the dilapidated house she shot those lookbook images in; they do not sync well with the modern minimalism of her collection.

Overall, the collection was decent, but it was less forceful than her previous inter-season collections (Resort 2010 and Pre-Fall 2010). There is obviously lots to like and lots to wear, but for me personally, there is nothing overly exciting or dynamic here.

And what about fake (twitter's) preview pictures from bad angles :ermm:.

a lot of nice looks and some i could do without like the jumpsuit. i like the gold jewelry and i want the last outfit

What a terrible way of photographing the looks. You can't even see half of them.

From what I did see though it was alright. There were some gorgeous pieces, but overall Philo hasn't completely blown me away at Celine. I like the minimalist vein she's been working in, but I feel like a lot of the clothes veer too closely to the line between minimalist and basic.

Saw the full collection, it's truly breathtaking, Pheobe is a true genious of minimal chic, not to mention that she uses a refreshing color pallete.

The chokers are to die for...

wow im impressed with this collection , Phoebe truly is one of the few woman designers of today who has a knack of knowing what woman want

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->