C. Ronson

i agree with softgrey and everyone else who concurred..i think the clothes are kind of cheap and immature looking...like i really can't see a stylish woman in her late 20s or 30s wearing that and looking mature.

nr9dream said:
:unsure: I had never heard of them, but there was an article in april ELLE about the Ronson sisters with a few pics of the clothes...They came across as extremely rude & arrogant :yuk: very off-putting actually.

yes thats exactly what i was going to say. im really not that impressed by the clothing line either to be honest, really not my style.

nr9dream said:
:unsure: I had never heard of them, but there was an article in april ELLE about the Ronson sisters with a few pics of the clothes...They came across as extremely rude & arrogant :yuk: very off-putting actually.

what'd they say?

i like the c. ronson stuff, shemade some really cute ipod hoodies (hoodies for yuor ipod)..i just dont know yet where to purchase it in toronto

TokyoVogue said:
what'd they say?

No memorable quotes, but the premise of the story is that the reporter joins them for a night out and then wishes she hadn’t. The girls basically order her around or ignore her. The article doesn’t paint a petty picture of Damon Dash either btw. Cringe-worthy. I’m so sick of these so called VIPs who get all the breaks because of their connections. Oh well, nothing new...

^^I cant seem to get my hands on the issue, but yeah basically they snubbed her when she tried to join in conversations, ignored her, let her wear a dress from her collection then told her not to sit down in it in case it got messed up, and just a lot of pretentious talk. all about them being in the 'in-croud' that is ssoooo exclusive etc etc.

there were a lot of angry letters written to Elle comenting on the article, some were printed in this months issue infact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"