Cacharel A/ W 2004 Paris

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
here comes Cacharel.. few great pieces but the styling, still in the 80s :innocent:

very cacharel..apparently they do quite well in japan...

it's a lot of colors for me...i like individual pieces like the top under the jacket or the dress...very cute and fun...happy clothes!!! :lol:

thanks for posting lena :flower:

Very interesting pieces, I'd love to see a hot, energenic, PYT running around New York in Cacharel but pls, One Piece At A Time. No need to overload, sometimes, less is more...

Originally posted by datura001@Mar 17th, 2004 - 11:25 pm
Very interesting pieces, I'd love to see a hot, energenic, PYT running around New York in Cacharel but pls, One Piece At A Time. No need to overload, sometimes, less is more...
:heart: :heart: it, too. Cacharel's fabrics have a really nice feel, too. But hey, what does PYT mean? :unsure:

Rockers' bananas, very colored make-up and black tights cut on the ankle give the tone, but the inspiration is digested and splendidly integrated into the spirit Cacharel: clothes fun and colored for young lady in the wind. :wink:

My strong moments: tweeds tartan, dresses with petals of crepe (that we also find in printed matters), the embroidery of pearls of multicolored wood which confer a ludique - girly side in the slightest small red pullover, black old-looking leather privateer and the models of the velvet final wasted with scores for a matt effect - brilliant :woot:
Nice show :P

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 15th, 2004 - 11:41 am
more new ideas
this is one I really liked, its like pop, thanks for sharing Lena :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->