EYES : Blue-Green
AGENCY : Elite (Amsterdam)
INSTAGRAM : caitsoet

elitemodel.nl

elitemodel.nl

spottedstyle.net

Spotted! Caitlin Soetendal!

November 20, 2014
Caitlin is 14years old, born and living in the Netherlands and she was only 12 when the owners of Fresh Model Management Suzanne and Mauro scouted her. She needed to have some patience for the day that she turned 13 and could sign with Fresh MM, which she did, right after her 13th birthday! We fell in love with her right away and if you take a look at her photos, the same will happen to you! What a gorgeous face and personality she has! Her shy smile makes you think she is still so young but as soon as she steps in front of the camera her powerful eyes change her into a woman. We are honoured to be the first to publish the photos of her latest photoshoot with the great Thomas Tukker. For sure there is way more coming up of this precious lady! Follow Caitlin on Spotted Style!

Describe yourself with a few words:

Social, ambitious, driven and friendly.

What are you hobbies and biggest passions?
My hobbies are field hockey and golf. I’ve been playing field hockey for 7 years now in a selection team. I also love to spend time with my family and friends.

When and how did you start your modelling career? Were you scouted?

I was scouted when I was 12 years old by Suzanne and Mauro (owners Fresh MM) in a restaurant in Hoofddorp. This is how I started modelling when I turned 13.

Did modelling influence or change your life? If yes, how?

It did not change my life completely. But yea, a little. Sometimes you have to cancel appointments because of a photoshoot. But I don’t mind at all!

Do you walk fashion shows?

Not yet. At the moment I am 3 cm shorter for walking shows. But as soon as I have the right height I will. And I can’t wait!

Have you dreamed of becoming a model?

I didn’t think I would be able to. But now, I love photoshoots and standing in front of the camera!

One thing that you love most about modelling?
I meet so many nice, fun and creative people!

What is fashion for you? How would you describe your own style?
For me, fashion is a way of showing who you are. I don’t have a specific style. I love clothes in which I feel comfortable. And I don’t mind what other people think.

What is your must have for the season?
Sendra boots.

Fashion/ beauty icon that you admire?

Daphne Groeneveld. I have the same style as she has.

A fact about you that we don’t know?
I LOVE chocolate! But I try to not eat it too much.

What makes you laugh and what makes you happy?
No doubt: my family and friends. They are always there for me, whenever I need them. I’m lucky to say that I’m a very happy girl.

Where do you get your inspiration from?

I get inspiration from creative people. People who are in control of their own lives and surroundings, by doing the things they love.

The things that are worth fighting for are?

Freedom, career and to live my life the way that I like best. And of course my family.

How do you see the future, what does it hold for you?
Hopefully I will travel the world, modelling. That would be a dream coming true. But first I want to finish my school.

If you could tell something to the whole world, what it would be?

Do the things in life that you love and don’t let people influence you negatively.
Believe in yourself and your own strength. You are responsible for all the good things happening in your life. Whatever life may bring you be sure that what you do makes you happy. Life is like a glass. Make sure it keeps its shine and that it doesn’t break.

Last edited by a moderator:

youthculture.be

Posted on July 8, 2015 by laurendegryse
Caitlin (14) is a talented model who lives in Katwijk aan Zee (The Netherlands), close the sandy beaches and the windy North Sea shores. She has already achieved a lot and we believe there is way more to come for this young lady! Her journey started in a serendipitous moment when she was only 12 years old. Caitlin and her family were having dinner in a restaurant when, out of the blue, someone from (the then called) Fresh Model Management scouted her.

Magic Number 13
Unfortunately, she was a little too young. The minimum age for modeling is 13 years, according to the agency’s guidelines. So, the team of Fresh Model Management told Caitlin and her family to call them as soon as she turned 13, and that’s exactly what they did. Caitlin was very excited. “Mom call the agency NOW!, was the first thing I said when everyone came by to celebrate my birthday. My mom was surprised, she hadn’t even thought about it anymore, but I did”. That is quite a birthday present. Caitlin immediately signed her contract at Fresh and never regretted her decision. She’s currently with Elite Model Management that acquired Fresh in 2014.

Kate Moss meets Daphne Groeneveld
Caitlin’s beautiful face is simply fascinating. A shy smile reminds you of the young girl she actually is, but as soon as she steps in front of the camera, her distinctive look and powerful eyes change her into a young woman. She blends the looks of Kate Moss and Daphne Groeneveld, an intriguing combination for modeling in the fashion industry.

Soccer girl and Model
Caitlin is not a one trick pony and modeling is not the only talent this beautiful girl has. She also excels at school, plays hockey and golf and works out. “I haven’t always been that girly type of girl. I loved playing soccer and this passion evolved into playing hockey.”

It runs in the family
Not only Caitlin but also her brother, Justin Soetendal, is a talented model. Their lovely mother, Mandy, takes care of her upcoming top models. Caitlin enjoys her mom’s support, “I don’t really pay attention to what I eat. Actually, I don’t need to, because we eat very healthy at home. Mainly because my dad is on a diet, haha!”

Article by:
Lauren Degryse as photographer
Kaat Coninx as copywriter
Hair and Make-up by Salvatore Bellavia and Rebecca Fenger

Grazia Italia N.48 – 10 Novembre 2022
Meraviglie Della Natura
Photo : Fernando Gomez
Styling : Marne Schwartz
Make-up : Giovanni Iovine
Hair : Kilian Marin

(digit.ed)

How to Spend It - 09.2023
Archivi al Alto Potential
Photo : Marta Bevacqua
Styling : Sabrina di Gennaro
Hair : Alessandro Squarza
Make-up : Giovani Yovine

(digit.ed)

Vanity Fair Italia N.44
Autunno en plein air

Photo : Chiara Romagnoli
Styling : Aurora Sansone
Hair : Gianluca Grechi
Make-up : Andrea Costa

(digit.ed)

Isabel Marant F/W 2024.25

Loewe F/W 2024.25

Miu Miu F/W 2024.25

vogue

Pink by Jack Day
Photography Jack Day
Styling Alice Goddard
Model Caitlin Soetendal
Casting Rachel Chandler

2271419-800w.jpg2271420-800w.jpg2271421-800w.jpg2271422-800w.jpg2271423-800w.jpg2271424-800w.jpg2271425-800w.jpg2271426-800w.jpg2271428-800w.jpg2271429-800w.jpg2271430-800w.jpg2271431-800w.jpg2271432-800w.jpg2271433-800w.jpg2271434-800w.jpg2271435-800w.jpg2271436-800w.jpg2271437-800w.jpg
models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balazsmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->