Caitriona Balfe

tiffany

Reaction score
Since I think Caitriona Balfe is very cool, and a great model - and since I haven't seen a thread for her, I thought I'd start one :flower:

does anyone else like her?
She's a fave of mine because she seems like a genuinely sweet and well grounded person and was 'discovered' doing volunteer work for people with multiple sclerosis

anyway here are some pics :angel:

I love her, especially in this pic w/ Amanda Moore - another one of my favourites.

Nemova

She looks so sweet!!! :heart: And she reminds me a bit of Liv Tyler.

Nemova

She was just profiled in the newest Fashion File shown last week on the "Model Moment" so catch it on re-airings. Tim had nothing but great things to say about her.

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 4:17 am
She was just profiled in the newest Fashion File shown last week on the "Model Moment" so catch it on re-airings. Tim had nothing but great things to say about her.
I don't have Fashion File anymore... :cry: Since 2001...

Nemova

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 1:17 am
I watched that :blush: I thought she seemed lovely

I'm sorry you don't get fashion file anymore Nemova :cry:

She looks very sweet and fresh, specially in the second pix . Thank you Nemova for sharing theses pix she's a great girl. :heart:

Originally posted by tiffany+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 5:20 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tiffany @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 5:20 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Atelier@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 1:17 am
I watched that :blush: I thought she seemed lovely

I'm sorry you don't get fashion file anymore Nemova :cry: [/b][/quote]
Thanks for your kindness :cry:
I was really upset when it happened. I miss it sooo much. It's the best fashion programme ever. I miss Tim Blanks... :(

Nemova

I like her too, she has very nice skin (clear and looks soft) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->