Caitriona Balfe

Go Irish models! :lol: Seriously though, she seems very sweet in those pictures and has a fresh look to her. I also really like that outfit in the second picture! :P

Originally posted by Jadee@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 10:22 am
She looks very sweet and fresh, specially in the second pix . Thank you Nemova for sharing theses pix she's a great girl. :heart:
You're welcome! :flower: But actually I've posted just one pic :( I'll try to find some more of her. Do any of you know what's her agency?

Nemova

I think she's with IMG - but I could be wrong, I'll try and find out :flower:

IMG? :cry: It's impossible to see their models' portfolios...

Nemova

She's with Elite, but I can't load their website... oh, dear... :(

Nemova

From http://saltyt.antville.org/20030211/
"Caitriona Balfe
Though shy, this 23-year old Irish vixen has a mischievous sparkle in her eye and the politics to match.
If she’s not playing pool at a bar on the Lower East Side, she’s as likely to turn up at an anti-war protest as a fashion show.
A self-confessed bookworm, she’s currently brushing up on “antiglobalization and the International Monetary Fund.”
Off the catwalks, she dresses every bit the radical as well. “I’m a bit of a rebel,” she says, recalling how she shaved her hair off at age 14.
The way to her heart is through imported Irish chocolate and potato chips. Pay attention, fellow rabble- rousers: she’s single. AGENCY: Elite
YOU’LL SEE HER: On the runways for Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Diane Von Furstenbeg. On the cover off this month’s Jalouse magazine." From the NY Post.

Nemova

she's so cute i love her. my fave pics:

100108603.jpg

100108605.jpg

100109548.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back