Calvin Klein Collection S/S 2010 : Monika "Jac" Jagaciak by David Sims

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Perfection.
I am assuming it is Sims again, if not then please forgive my ignorance.

Image Credit | Models.com

Oh. :crush:

The humidity definitely suits the collection to perfection..
Thank you, Luxx!.

I'm certainly pleased for Jac for her consecutive campaigns for CKlein, but I find it hard to judge from this pic alone, so needing to see more.
Thanks Luxx:flower:

Gorgeous! :heart: I'm happy to see a less stiff look from the Calvin Klein ads. She looks so fresh and romantic :crush:

The humidity definitely suits the collection to perfection..

For some reason I see that too, especially looking at the styling at the show it makes sense here.

Love it, Monika looks so beautiful. Perfect face for such fantastic collection :heart:

This is a great sneakpeak at the rest of the campaign. I found last season to be underwhelming and this campaign looks a lot better already. Very beautiful!

So beautiful!! :wub: Not only because of Monika but also because of the sort of teased, unkempt, beach-y feel to it. Reminds me of last seaons David Yurman ads for some reason, and I love it.

Gorgeous picture, can't wait to see the rest.

A stunning preview! I have high expectations now for the rest of the campaign :wink:

God this is awful. I despise Jac for Calvin Klein. She is not Calvin, at all. Natalia Vodianova is Calvin Klein, Gemma Ward is Calvin Klein. There is something unique about the Calvin beauties but also something very refined about them.

Jac might be pretty, but she is merely a 15 year old girl and she looks even younger in print. Having children in advertisements, particularly for a house like Calvin Klein which has come to represent the modern, refined woman of today, is ludicrous to me.

There is nothing directional about having a 15-year old girl in your ad campaign. Sorry, but this is nowhere near the level of Natalia's Calvin ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->