Calvin Klein Eternity Now Fragrance :Jasmine Tookes and Tobias Sorensen

mikose

Reaction score
Photographer: Cass Bird
Stylist: Joe McKenna

Calvin Klein launches a new fragrant pair ETERNITY NOW that will appear on the market in July 2015. 27 years after the original Eternity, and the year after Eternity Night editions new flankers com out: addictive and sparkling floral for women and lickable oriental - fougere version for men.

Masculine fragrance Eternity Now For Men is made in collaboration with IFF and contains notes of bitter ginger, coconut water, star anise, star fruit, cedar, patchouli, Moroccan cedar, tonka bean and Madagascar vanilla. The scent comes in bottles of 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

thefashionisto/deniz/imgmodel

This makes my smile. It looks like a captured moment in their everyday life.

I dont like it. It looks so...pedestrian. The shot itself is ok, but when you compare this against their past campaigns it's clearly a different direction which I'm not fond of.

Beautiful you can tell their chemistry from this shot.

How wonderful for a couple who're in a genuine relationship to star in a campaign of this nature together. Jasmine Tookes is such a beauty. She's so underrated and deserves this! The campaign is fab and I think the image itself speaks to a modern audience and is a different take on these duo/couple advertising campaigns. Kudos!

They better hire Bruce Weber. This is so plain....the pose and the background..

they are both exceptional models I think this would have been even better

what in the world is this?? is this when 2 showy models on instagram get an advertisement campaign that is lack luster and tacky? what a diaster

bigger photo

justjared

ad

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"