Calvin Klein Jeans F/W 06.07 : Kate Moss and Jamie Dornan

Princess Coco

Reaction score
From MSN.com:

Kate Moss new face of Calvin Klein
Kate Moss is to star in a new ad campaign for Calvin Klein with Keira Knightley's ex Jamie Dornan.
The supermodel has been signed up as the face of the brand - 14 years after she first appeared in its ads. She will be featured alongside Dornan in the billboard and magazine campaign this autumn.
The deal is worth a reported £500,000 and proves her career is in better shape than ever following her drugs scandal.
"Kate and the Calvin Klein brand have a long history together and it felt natural to reunite them for this new Jeans campaign, which will inevitably reignite that spark and highlight the sexy, cool essence of both Kate and Calvin Klein," said campaign creative director Fabien Baron.
It was the 1992 Calvin Klein ads which turned Moss into a superstar, when she appeared in a series of black and white shots with a bare-chested Mark Wahlberg.
They made the Croydon teenager a household name around the world.
Moss continued to work with Calvin Klein until 1999.
Dornan, who recently split from Knightley after a two-year romance, modelled for Calvin Klein jeans in 2004.
The 23-year-old is now embarking on an acting career and makes his debut as Kirsten Dunst's love interest in Sofia Coppola's forthcoming biopic of Marie Antoinette.
He claimed his relationship with Oscar-nominee Knightley ended due to the pressures of fame as she became a major Hollywood star. Knightley is now dating her Pride and Prejudice co-star Rupert Friend.

very cool......she is so versatile....
to be relevant and suitable 14 years later is amazing.....
looking forward to seeing the finished product....

as for this jamie guy....i dont really see the appeal?...
will have to hold my tongue until i see the ads....
but i dont find him all that?.....

this is so great! ahh, if only her and stella could be reunited for ads! those were the days.

^ :lol: An ultimate Calvin Klein model reunion! Call up Jenny S. and Stella and Carolyn!

I never thought her career would go down the toilet; you just can't get rid of/replace someone like her.

14 years...thats impressive...kate moss was always one of my favorites

I love 1992 the Kate Moss/Mark Wahlberg adds....hummmm minus Kate moss! lol :D

Loveed:heart: Kate + CK very very nice

Does this mean that Natalia is out?:blink: I kind of liked her in those adsB)

Wow, I can't wait to see the ads. Personally, Kate Moss isn't my favorite. But she's fabulous for CK. She appears through the camera with some sort of grace, style and uniqueness. She always looks refreshing, new and at the same time, familiar.

Decided to upload and post some of her ads.

Love them. Her and Calvin is a match made in heaven.
Oh. That rhymes.

Alisaa said:
Does this mean that Natalia is out?:blink: I kind of liked her in those adsB)

Natalia is not out. She'll do Calvin Klein Collection next fall, Kate Moss will do Calvin Klein Jeans next fall. B)

I'm really happy for Kate, she'll do a great job as always can't wait to see these ads ^_^

Thank Goodness! I looooove Natalia in the CK ads. Especially the ones with Jamie in them too! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->