Calvin Klein Jeans S/S 2018 by Lachlan Bailey

stilllikeit

Reaction score

facebook.com/calvinklein

Models: Arielle Murtagh, Blesnya Minher, Dylan Christensen, Ernesto Cervantes, Fernando Albaladejo, Kohei Takabatake, Lulu and Sara Grace Wallerstedt

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the location. The first shot is a little cheesy but the rest are great!

Still looks like Willy Vanderperre even though it's Lachlan. But I love the setting. It made the clothes really stand out.

Definitely time to change the cast, it's getting old.

Calvin Klein as a whole is really annoying as a brand!

I actually prefer this to Willy's work at CK. But I feel like all the clothes look the same. I can't even differentiate which line is which. Also I agree, they really need to change the cast.

CK jeans a few years ago: SEX SEX SEX

CK jeans nowdays: a bunch of kids running in field :lol:

But I feel like all the clothes look the same. I can't even differentiate which line is which.

I also can't differentiate between the lines themselves. I spotted an item i liked in the Calvin Klein 205W39NYC runway show. I ordered the Calvin Klein 205W39NYC item from Netaporter - the item arrived and the interior tag said "Calvin Klein Jeans".:unsure:

Are some of the same items photographed on Kim Karshadian West in the Calvin Klein Spring Ad campaign by Willy Vanderperre the same as the item depicted in the Lachlan Bailey ad?
Why show the same piece in two different campaigns?

Last edited by a moderator:
CK jeans a few years ago: SEX SEX SEX

CK jeans nowdays: a bunch of kids running in field :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

For real. Well, at least they're running and not lazing about like a dazed editorial.

Very cute. But I'm not sure if I like the direction they are going. This looks like CK kids line.

And Kohei was a misscast here. He doesn't fit the theme or the rest of the cast at all.

That's something I thought when I saw the latest Calvin Klein campaigns, too (especially the CK One Campaign:( That they seem to be aimed at customers of younger than 13/14.
Most of the models are so extremely young looking in their campaigns and at the same time it is noticeable that every form of sexuality is completely avoided - instead friendship and feelings of community are displayed. I mean, that's totally fine, nothing wrong with that - but it is really something that would attract a far younger costumer than the "old" Calvin Klein I suppose.

models

MUCH better than last season, imo. :flower: Pretty cute campaign, gotta say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->