Calvin Klein Mens S/S 11 Milan

love the palette of blue and grey colours... some jackets look really adorable... but naked stomach pieces are silly...

I like the more formal looks and suits apart from the extremely shiny ones. The cropped tops hell naw..lol

The cropped top pieces actually look great here. I mean without them, it's be another typical menswear show full of suits and what more suits? I'm loving the use of the sports wear fabrics within the collections and the blue and khaki colors altogether. It's an absolute gorge collection from Zucchelli.

I like the blue pieces...suits especially. I think Zuchelli always does great things with the colour. The rest of the collection I'm iffy about esp. the mid-riff tops.

some of the pieces are nice, but overall I just think blahhh when I look at this collection
the fabric is awful

This collection is probably my favorite Spring Collection I have seen from this label for some time, I admire the cropped tops so much, they definetely do not look repetitive on the models whatsoever.

the suits look great, but the cropped pieces make me cringe... i'm sure they would make for a great editorial, but i haven't seen anyone rocking the male midriff since the early 90's. and for a good reason.

way tooooo sportswear for me, overall ... this screams sportswer everywhere, from the fabrics to the elastic-waist to the colours !

though i would wear those cropped top, with a longger tank top under it ... and would cut the handles a litt' bit, so i don't look like gay-batman-cruising-in-a-gym-fitness ...

the fabrics are not my cup of tea, but i guess if you cannot innovate in the outfits themselves, at least do it in the fabrics !
Calvin Klein main line is no more my cup of tea for some seasons ...... probably, because innovation in fabrics is not really my cup of tea. but that's a nice and honnest path, as said ...
they are better in ad campains, anyway ...

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful !!! each look looks unique !

Love the suits, the fabrics, the colors but hell to the no for the midriffs! I mean, what was Zuchelli thinking ? They'll probably used them in editorials though.

Are you kidding me?
This collection is a catastrophe...those cut mid shirts are SOOOOOOOO gay,what the hell is happening here?
I hate when a lot of menswear always have to be so damn gay and feminine,is it really possible to have a collection made for fashionable real straight guys?This is just surreal
Not to mention the UGLY hairstyling and the lack of decent accessories
I would just save some suits which are really good

the eighties' child in me loves that calvin klein half-shirt. as for the rest of the collection, there's something of the balenciaga retro-futurism reference in here with these great colors interplaying with the grays and the neutrals.

Are you kidding me?
This collection is a catastrophe...those cut mid shirts are SOOOOOOOO gay,what the hell is happening here?
I hate when a lot of menswear always have to be so damn gay and feminine,is it really possible to have a collection made for fashionable real straight guys?This is just surreal
Not to mention the UGLY hairstyling and the lack of decent accessories
I would just save some suits which are really good

That's what I said, not in those terms though :blink:

crop top belongs to the dated team for men. disgusted!
but the fabric is interesting, not really nylon... more like plastic only.

pff, I can't stand any of this. Please let's get over this 90s thing

Are you actually joking with those cropped shirts with the cropped "Calvin"? Elasticated trousers?
It's official: I do not like Calvin Klein menswear.

Are you actually joking with those cropped shirts with the cropped "Calvin"? Elasticated trousers?

the half-shirt is such an easy stereotype of eighties dressing, i'm surprised we haven't seen more of it before now. and let's not kid ourselves, calvin klein menswear has been this way since zuchelli arrived. this is just the latest version.

Surely they are taking the piss with those shirts:shock: I'm going to believe that they are.....makes me feel better, as some of the other stuff is pretty good for S/S. Although the sportswear feel kinda overpowers everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->