Calvin Klein 'Reveal' Fragrance : Doutzen Kroes & Charlie Hunnam by Mert & Marcus

miguelalmeida

Reaction score
Calvin Klein 'Reveal' Fragrance S/S: Doutzen Kroes & Charlie Hunnam by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott (title was too big)

in UHQ

fashionweekdaily.com

p.s. this is the guy who was the first option to play Christian Grey, in case anyone is wondering who he is

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you hire a celebrity to cover his face completely :huh:

She looks (heavily photoshopped but) great!

:woot: Introducing REVEAL, a new women's fragrance from Calvin Klein. Featuring Doutzen Kroes and Charlie Hunnam. Directed by Jonas Akerlund.

Calvin Klein

p.s. this is the guy who was the first option to play Christian Grey, in case anyone is wondering who he is

Don't do him like that! He's from Sons of Anarchy, for those who have been living in a cave.

I actually find him much more attractive in the print ad :brows: than in the commercial where I can see his full face.

Well now... that's a dishy advert from Calvin Klein. :brows: Loved Hunnam in Pacific Rim... :heart:

Like the video! The ad is nice, but it's ridiculous having Charlie Hunnam included with his back to the audience. What's the point?

I don't think this behind the scenes look at the Reveal campaign was posted but it's from E! news from the 5th (not familiar with Dailymotion so I can provide the link). Great that Charlie and Doutzen had a pleasant time filming together. It's a great image and loving the sensuous feel these two radiate.

Calvin Klein Reveal - E!

New Calvin Klein Reveal ad

instagram via pnutsplace7 from Ulta magazine
:buzz: :buzz: :buzz:
Stunning!

I hope this new ad will be spread across 2 pages because I dont think it will work on a single page layout.

cIq9vpNm_o.png

qnDvv023_o.png

DELjL5hm_o.png

GONaGFVh_o.png

Source: fashionnights.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->