Calvin Klein Underwear F/W 09.10 : Eva Mendes & Jamie Dornan by Steven Klein

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
calvin_ad_klein2.jpg

MORE EVA: Calvin Klein Jeans was singled out by the media on Tuesday for its provocative billboard at the corner of Houston and Lafayette streets in Manhattan, which show a seminude threesome. It’s the kind of media attention the brand thrives on, but soon it will be out with the old ads and in with the new — and for fall, the campaign includes actress Eva Mendes and Jamie Dornan. Steven Klein shot the duo in, true to form, racy new black-and-white images for Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear. In addition to billboards, there will be Jeans ad inserts in the August issues of Lucky, Elle and GQ, and the September issue of Vanity Fair, as well as cover gatefolds in W, Nylon, Details and Interview. For women and men’s underwear, four-page ad units will run in In Style and GQ. Mendes has developed close ties to the company, adding the new Underwear and Jeans campaigns to her work in Calvin Klein Secret Obsession and the current Underwear campaign. Dornan has worked with the brand for years, previously alongside Natalia Vodianova in fall 2004 and Kate Moss in fall 2006. He’s also in the new Calvin Klein white label ads, with model Edita.

wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
male model: jamie dornan

was eva mendes used for last season's campaign too but for women?
i know its suppose to be somewhat sexual but in the picture, she's too much for me and im no prude. its about to cross a line..

garrett?! where are you..

yeah i forgot to put jamie dornan on the title. a mod can edit it for us. the two are also for the jeans campaign

This is so HOT.
It will definitely get a lot of attention.

At last better than her jeans ad. Kind of remind of Natalia ads which is not bad at all, maybe because of pose. Can't wait to see rest.

So glad to see Jamie Dornan again, boy is too fine for words.

This looks very nice. Steven Klein did a good job and thank god he didn't go overboard.

So was this shot taken before or after the orgasm?

The guy looks like he wants to escape but his horny and desperate f/buddy is pulling him back by his underwear.

Its a cheap ad.

The guy looks like he wants to escape but his horny and desperate f/buddy is pulling him back by his underwear.

He has that "I want to be anywhere but here" look on his face, and with that clenched hand, it looks uncomfortable and unwilling.

i like no soo HOOT but i like, no like me she but ok all imposible

So was this shot taken before or after the orgasm?

Its a cheap ad.

:lol: Joseph you never fail to bring out the LOLs.

yeah its a bit greasy no?:innocent:

HOTNESS! :lol: :D they both look hot especially Jamie. :D but i wish it was Garrett Neff!!!

too dirty looking, liked the natalia/freddie better

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->