Cambridge Satchel Company

any updates on the timing? i've been waiting for 4 months....thank you.

OMG, WHY must you tell me about these lovelies! I only make so much money as an editor!:blush:

I see these everywhere in London. Definitely very cute in the bright colors but I actually like the Kate Spade satchels as well (though probably not crafted as well). For me, the bags are a bit overdone but I can understand that's down to my location.

Antigone, can you post pics/your opinion on the leather when you get them? I'm a tad jealous :smile:

I have the same size and colour as the above photo and its wearing well. It's pretty much an indestructible forever bag that I plan on giving to my kids as a cute retro school bag years from now. I have a feeling the leather is only going to get nicer as it ages. It's a little stiff right now. It took FOREVER to arrive- like 9 weeks shipped to Australia. But it was worth it.

Sylphide, did they send you the tracking number when it was shipped? Further, was it sent after a month? They stated on the website that they would ship within a month, but it's been a month and I haven't heard a single word from them. I sent two inquiry emails but there was no response whatsoever...is the customer service this bad? :innocent:

this trend is def taking hold in NYC...
esp in the neon colours...
*the neon is hard to miss...so it's hard not to notice...

i'm surprised that this thread isn't getting more action really...?!
:unsure:

i actually quite like the neon coloured versions, not too fond of the regular colours though.
the bag itself is super rigid which is my only hold back right now :unsure:

i actually quite like the neon coloured versions, not too fond of the regular colours though.
the bag itself is super rigid which is my only hold back right now :unsure:

the rigidity is kind of what's holding me back on these too actually...
though i have to confess i haven't actually seen one in person

i think the bright colors are really fun but wonder if they'll transition well into fall winter...

love the idea of getting one monogrammed though

I really want one as a school bag, but I'm concerned about the strength of the straps 'cuz I stuff a ton of crapola in my bag. I'd definitely get the 15-inch. Can anyone who has one provide some info about the strength of the straps?

bag is sturdy but its not very roomy. the way its made, a 15-inch is more like 13 inch inside. Like I said its rigid which is a good thing and a bad thing in this situation.

oooh sounds nice! post a pic when you get it please! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->