Camilla Belle

Camilla Belle looks so good in dresses! It's refreshing to look at her - none of that platinum-blonde Hollywood barbie-ishness for her, no sirreee :smile:

she was gorgeous as a little girl.
i still remember her in a (horrible) steven seagal movie. she played seagal's on-screen daughter. she had the same eyes as him.
I first got to noticing how gorgeous she became as a young teen in The Balllad of Johnnyt (?) and Rosie. THAT GIRL CAN ACT!

is she of mixed parentage?(asian genes?) she looks very asian to me.

voodoo_mary said:
is she of mixed parentage?(asian genes?) she looks very asian to me.

Her mother is Brazilian, her father is American

Thanks party vixen. Here's some more from wireimage
cbde1.jpgcbde2.jpgcbde3.jpgcbde4.jpg

Club Monaco Hosts Cashmere and Cocktails Dec 2006
cmc1.jpgcmc2.jpgcmc3.jpgcmc4.jpg
camilla-belle.net

wow, she's growing up very nicely, and how is she changing !!! :shock:

i used to think she was cute, but damn, she's a total babe now.:heart::woot:

she is amazingly cute
heart.gif

i saw her movie "when a stranger call" she looked really cute..

I really like that outfit from the Club Monaco event. The coat is so elegant!

taismith82 said:
she doesn't look like Sandra Bullock AT ALL even though she played a young her in Practical Magic

Oh Yeah, I remember that. She also played Steven Seagal's :sick: daughter in one of his cheesy movies, but don't remember which one.

It's probably been mentioned but she also played a young Jordana Brewster in this movie with Cameron Diaz. It's an interesting coincidence that her and Jordana are both half Brazilian. I think the movie is called The invisible circus.

Thanks I like that photoshoot. She kinda look like Penelope Cruz in the first picture.

Also she's featured in the current Vogue magazine (with Angelina Jolie on the cover) as one of the best dressed women without a stylist. B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->