Can Anyone Tell Me About This Bag?

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by brian, Jan 15, 2004.

1. brian

brian New Member

It's (obviously?) the little black/grey saddle pouch to the far right.
    It's obviously from the rave collection, but does anyone have any other info on it? I would love to have it! Also, that pin that's pinned onto it is intriguing me. What is it? It looks like it'd be a funny little cartoon character of John Galliano, but I'm not sure.

Also, does anyone know anywhere that has those fence-nets? A friend of mine is looking for them, and ebay is no help :\

2. BrothaG

BrothaG New Member

3. brian

brian New Member

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I've seen bags really really similar, but not quite the same little pouch! Plus that pin is still driving me nuts :lol:

I really doubt any boutique would have it, though, as that is a rather old collection! :cry:

Now, the tights, they still might make because I think I saw the girls on the runway wearing them... I might call a CD boutique about those.

4. BrothaG

BrothaG New Member

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I've seen bags really really similar, but not quite the same little pouch! Plus that pin is still driving me nuts :lol:

I really doubt any boutique would have it, though, as that is a rather old collection! :cry:

Now, the tights, they still might make because I think I saw the girls on the runway wearing them... I might call a CD boutique about those. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, with the new S/S 2004 collection coming up I doubt if they have it left in the stores as well.
    You could try to give them a ring about those tights, indeed ;) Hope it all works out!