Carey Mulligan

I love this! I also love the choice of flats sandals (no stupid YSL Tributes).

Carey+Mulligan+Film+District+Party+Comic+Con+flMGoxu_bMjl.jpg
Carey+Mulligan+Film+District+Party+Comic+Con+eWCOmv9BFDel.jpg

zimbio

I spoke too soon with the platforms, but I actually like them with this look. I think this dress looks better with heels, actually.

I think this is the first time i say this about her, but I don't like this look at all...:o

she looks awesome, old Carey :heart:
love the outfit, both with sandals and pumps. amazing dress and my my Carey's really toned!

I just read that she's going to be in Australia for four months shooting.

Carey Mulligan says she has done intensive research ahead of filming The Great Gatsby in Australia next month.

The Oscar-nominated actress will play socialite Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's version of F Scott Fitzgerald's classic American novel.

Mulligan, who has just finished in a stage play in New York, told the BBC: "It's daunting. It's the biggest thing I've been involved in - it's strange going from a little off-Broadway play to such a big thing, but I'm raring to go."

Filming begins at Fox Studios in Sydney in August. Luhrmann's last two films, Australia and Moulin Rouge, were also shot there.

According to industry paper The Hollywood Reporter, it will be the first live-action 3D movie to be shot in New South Wales. The story itself is set in New York.

Mulligan stars opposite Leonardo DiCaprio, who plays the mysterious Jay Gatsby and Tobey Maguire as narrator Nick Carraway.

The most famous film version of The Great Gatsby is Jack Clayton's 1974 movie, which starred Robert Redford as Gatsby, Mia Farrow as Buchanan and Sam Waterston as Carraway.

Mulligan said that the whole Gatsby cast had got together in New York earlier this year to workshop the characters.

"It's really research intensive. We got overloaded with books and research files. I've been reading Zelda Fitzgerald [wife of F Scott] biographies about [Chicago socialite] Ginevra King and all these characters that Daisy was drawn from."

Luhrmann has taken the step of publishing the research material on his film production company website.

In September, Mulligan will be seen alongside Ryan Gosling in Drive, a violent Los Angeles-set crime thriller directed by Nicolas Winding Refn.

^sounds so interesting, especially as I am currently staying in a country nearby to Australia.... :wink: it's wonderful she gets the opportunity to stay over there for some time!

for four months?! man, that's a long time for a movie. probably due to 3D thing, but good that their going forward with the movie after all. :smile:

She looks amazing!! I'm so excited that she cut her hair again! :D
And the dress looks so good on her. I love how she dressed it down and then dressed it up.

Oh and her body is HOT!

That dress is amazing, with the color-blocking and cutouts. And I love the red shoes with it. Well done, Carey!

I prefer it with the sandals, but I like it with the red heels, too. Cannot stop loving her make-up and hair!:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->