Carey Mulligan

yeaaaaah real carey is back! :woot:
so happy that she cut her hair again and dyed it blond, this is how I LOVE her and found her perfect
she looks amazing :heart:

I'm not getting why everyone is gushing over the comic con dress. it looks silly on her to me
but I'm glad she is wearing something different for a change

I love her dress at the Comic Con event, so stylish and such a great risk, I love it with the red heels! I love her hair as well she just looks divine!

drive looks very interesting. ad i love her dress at the comic con. strange colors, but work great with her hair

^Yeah and the Daily MAil based their story on an article in The Sun, it's hard to believe that someone as smart as Carrey would get married to a guy so wuickly especially since she will be so busy in the near future.

But what if it is true... would you call her dumb for marrying someone she loves, even if it is soon? I don't think people can call it a smart or dumb decision. If she's happy, true or not, that is all that should matter to her fans.

^I would never call Carrey dumb!! I love her way too much! Biggest acting talent out there.

Oh, well you said someone as smart as her wouldn't get married that quickly, so I assumed if it were true, thing you'd think she was dumb for jumping into like that. But thankfully, you wouldn't.

> Two 'Shame' stills
XleaS.jpg

zmWwQ.jpg

Souce: carey-mulligan.com

@jemina: I agree, but I wonder how old her character is supposed to be?
She looks gorgeous though! I can't wait to see Shame and also Drive.

So happy to hear about Sjame being at the Venice Festival, she is palying a mentally unstable woman I blieve so that may account for her look in the movie.

I've read the script and she could be that way because her character has dabbled in drugs a bit and like kobro said, also mentally unstable. But overall the movie will be amazing and I cannot wait for it.

Okay, I'm being too picky but I don't like seeing clenched muscles or ribs or whatever it is that's going on with her midriff there. It makes her look a bit stiff or awkward. Or maybe I'm just not a fan of the placement of those cutouts in general. Odd because, theoretically, I like the dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->