Carine Roitfeld - Stylist

It's very simple, white & modern. There's a big picture of her taken by Karl Lagerfeld.

shopgirl36 said:
Berlinrocks please give us a full report on the t.v. clip with Carine ---what does her office look like?---I would love to see that clip on youtube--does anyone know if it would be on there?

ladyB and greg (maybe some other people) watched it! I didn't...I was napping:doh:...but there's a "reruns" on wenesday so I'll catch it and I'll tell you more. but you can read posts #472 & #473

shopgirl36 said:
Berlinrocks please give us a full report on the t.v. clip with Carine ---what does her office look like?---I would love to see that clip on youtube--does anyone know if it would be on there?

I've seen it too.

Carine has an obsession with minimalist style and the colour white being it for her apartment or her office , it's white with just a few essential funriture.

As someone already said, she's very down to earth and seems really excited about anything she does but not hypocrital. They've filmed her attending to a Dolce&Gabanna show, she's always late and most shows don't start without her being there.They've filmed her at her office showing to her collaborators a new pair of shoes (she walys gets stuff, clothes two months before anyone in the business does).And there was also a part where she is directing the shooting of an editorial featuring Hilary Rhoda (maybe for the December issue).

I'm pretty much sure that Carine mentioned those YSL's shoes in the documentary:

(Thanks to the lovely Mnis for the pic/HollywoodsBest)

She said that those shoes were a must have this year (I think :unsure: ) and that she's gonna wear them now because in two month everybody will have them.

I just thought I'd share this little detail LOL

PS:Don't forget the reruns tomorrow at 5 A.M :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Hilton is going to be on the cover of french Vogue..... Do you hear that? thats the sound of hell starting to freeze over... i think Carine just found a solution to global warming/ melting ice caps and all that....

that said - i can see why she did it - it will fly off the shelves and i do think that Paris is a good business woman (C said something about everything she touches to gold didnt she?) so thats a good paring with fashion business etc.... but all the same its PARIS HILTON..... she cant dress worth a damn and she looks like a chav wherever she goes. and not in the sl*tty appeal that carine does more like un-chic cheap sl*tty...

lady B said:
PS:Don't forget the reruns tomorrow at 5 A.M :flower:

yeah and tv people are so stupid or maybe I am but I thought wednesday was this morning but no it's tomorrow morning i.e tuesday. so this morning I woke up and watch Pêche, Nature et champignons (or something)....:angry:

I cannot wait to watch that...thanx all for the reviews!

BerlinRocks said:
yeah and tv people are so stupid or maybe I am but I thought wednesday was this morning but no it's tomorrow morning i.e tuesday. so this morning I woke up and watch Pêche, Nature et champignons (or something)....:angry:

I cannot wait to watch that...thanx all for the reviews!

Same here grrrrr:angry:
So when will they rerun it ?

Dieselmax said:
Same here grrrrr:angry:
So when will they rerun it ?

On my TV program it says that it was this morning at 5. A.M I don't understand :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

lady B said:
On my TV program it says that it was this morning at 5. A.M I don't understand :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

on tf1 site it's said to be on wednesday morning @ 5am. but this is actually on tuesday (in the night from wed. to tue.) morning. so if you have to program it (waking up @ 5am.:innocent:) it's tuesday 12 october. 5h du mat'. enfin je crois.

ok well this doc. on her was very short (10min.)
we first see her in Milan leaving hotel with Julia von Boehm going at Dolce & G. show. we see Mario Testino, Fabien Baron, Babeth (the Queen of Numero) etc. front row. she talks a very little about Anna Wintour.
"she's always wearing her sunglasses. and just goes to her seat. I'm sure she didn't even see me."!!!
Carine goes to the VIP room at the Dolce & G. backstage where she's introduced to Kylie Minogue by Stefano. Pierre de Monaco is leaving the room.
on the same night goes the Dolce & G. party where she wears a "from today show" dress. we see Alberto Cavalli (is he the son of Roberto?) PR of Dolce & Gabbana.
"wait I'm gonna tell the photographers you are here".

Then back in Paris. we see her office (very white, minimalist...nothing but a pair of shoes and a big photo of her by Lagerfeld, ladyB I think you're right. the YSL shoes!)
we see all the asst. Melanie, Benjamin etc.
imo all the assts. are all dressed the same and that's bad. but you know they work for Carine so are little Carine...
Carine says "I always have everything 2months before them" - which means 6months before us. lol.
they talk about Paris Hilton for a "Special Beauté" that's why I doubt there's any 50th Anniversary of Vogue Paris!
I think it's a good choice. Carine says Paris is a contreverse so that's why they decided to have her on the cover. she says she's not that stupid (and she really insists on that.) she learns Paris only drink water all night long when she goes out and seems really disappointed (we can easily recognize Carine there!)
We see Olivier Lalanne.
and a shooting with Hilary (I am not sure) something "very matador. Ava Gadner mixs with some toreador. she wears a very "horse" hair style".

then go to the Dior show where she's very late and the show is waiting for her.
and Janet jackson wants to talk to her (will we see Janet in Vogue Paris???).

short very short doc. but I like it. this doc. has been made to balance everything people say about Anna Wintour, I think. Carine looks very nice....

as soon as my battery are "rechargé" i'll make photos (and mybe a video). then upload them (on youtube or rapidshare)

Thank you soooooo much BerlinRocks!!!! I can't thank you enough for your report and videos---thats so great of you!!!

If somebody has some video footage of Carine, and can upload it on YouTube, you will have my eternal gratitude!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Carine Roitfeld @ Vogue Party (july 2006)

(facehunter)

It's a very random pics I know but I like the dress :heart:

Kate Moss wore the outfit in #498 to the Another magazine party, didn't she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->