* Haider Ackermann
* Hakaan (O)
* Hussein Chalayan (O)
* Loewe (C)
* Maison Martin Margiela
* Nina Ricci
* Viktor & Rolf
* Yves Saint Laurent

She did so good in Paris, though I wish she´d done Chanel, so that she´d get in Karl´s radar lol

Updated, thanks Mousyy ^_^ :flower:

Carla Gebhart
F/W 2012 TOTAL: 22
OPENED: 3 | CLOSED: 1

London
TOTAL: 7
OPENED: 1 | CLOSED: 0

Acne
Antonio Berardi
Christopher Kane
Giles
Jonathan Saunders
Kinder Aggugini (O)
Topshop Unique

Milan
TOTAL: 2
OPENED: 0 | CLOSED: 0

Fendi
Prada

Paris
TOTAL: 13
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 1

Ann Demeulemeester
Anthony Vaccarello
Dries Van Noten
Giambattista Valli
Haider Ackermann
Hakaan (O)
Hussein Chalayan (O)
Loewe (C)
Louis Vuitton
Maison Martin Margiela
Nina Ricci
Víktor & Rolf
Yves Saint Laurent

With Tati, Melissa & Magda! after Louis Vuitton F/W 12.13

tumblr_m0xyke9ZWj1qzwj70o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m0xywq6VRX1qzwj70o1_1280.jpg

bonaelamour.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that pic of her with other models after LV show. They're like ''We survive!'' LOL :lol:

Vogue.co.uk - Model Profile

NEW FACE
By Ella Alexander, 04 April 2012

MODEL Carla Gebhart's autumn/winter 2012-13 CV is an impressive sight to behold, from Jonathan Saunders and Christopher Kane in London, to Fendi and Prada in Milan, finishing in Paris with Haider Ackermann, Louis Vuitton and Yves Saint Laurent - Stefano Pilati's last show as the label's creative director.

"Of course, it was amazing - I liked the clothes very much," the 18-year-old told us, "but Louis Vuitton was my favourite - I mean, what a show. And I loved Viktor & Rolf, I loved the idea behind the set - walking by a moon. I really liked working with Jonathan Saunders, the clothes were beautiful, but he has such a nice personality - I really liked him."

You might not recognise Argentinian-born Gerbhart's face or name but, since being scouted at the age of 16 at her local hairdresser's salon, she has completed catwalk turns for the world's biggest fashion brands in previous seasons - including Chanel, Chloe and Burberry - as well as landing Balenciaga's autumn/winter 2011-12 campaign, alongside Milou Van Grosen and Liya Kebede. Known for her commanding ice blue eyes, distinctive features and her Patti Smith-esque, androgynous appeal, Gebhart really made her mark during the autumn/winter 2012-13 season, with the teenage beauty walking in a total of 22 shows. "I held off on a few jobs because I was still at school," she explained, "but now I'm finished I have more time - maybe that's why brands are interested in me. I found this all so nerve-wracking my first season, but I love it all - being backstage, the make-up, the food, the clothes - I think I'm too young to have too many plans, but I like this job."
vogue.co.uk/news/2012/04/02/carla-gebhart-model-profile

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad she wants to be a model at least for the next years. And I'd be happier if she'd say "I have many plans for my life because I'm a woman and no more a kid" :lol:

LOUIS VUITTON FALL/WINTER 2012 BACKSTAGE

Magda Laguinge | Facebook

Carla shot a story for Novembre magazine issue 5 with Hanna W. in Paris by Estelle Hanania

vxbsau.jpg

novembre magazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->