Carla Gebhart

Novembre magazine issue 5 preview
Ph: Estelle Hanania
St: Anna Schiffel

35cld9u.jpg

facebook / novembre magazine

Where is she? I mean, she finished school and she was suposed to become a full time model. Her last season was amazing, lots of blue chip shows, and now she's getting almost no job at all.

She's in Argentina, unfortunately she not like modeling... :doh:

she is perfect for Houte Couture! too bad she is not doing the shows.
Im sure she would have booked a lot.

I don't understand her. She doesn't like being a model but she doesn't stop definitely her career. Is that hysteria?

Novembre magazine issue 5
ph: Estelle Hanania
st: Anna Schiffel

chloebriand.blogspot

Any news at all about Carla? Hope she shows up in Paris for her usual booking of exclusive, blue chip shows.

Feliz cumpleaños aunque sea con retraso Señorita Gebhart :smile:

Editorial "Vaccarello" in Harper's Bazaar Spain October 2012 (Dresses designed by Belgian fashion designer Anthony Vaccarello)

Photographer: David Roemer
Stylist: Bárbara Martelo
Hair: Nicolas Eldin at ArtList
Make-up: Alice Ghendrih at ArtList
Manicure: Kamel at B-Agency

Model: Carla Gebhart

Source: zinio, via Mat_Cyruss

Seeing those long long legs of hers in that ed makes me realize how much I miss her on the runways

^I think she quit, no? Modelling wasn't really for her, I guess. It's really really sad though, I remember being so excited when I found out she was in the Balenciaga campaign. She's still one of my favorite faces to date and always will be!

She is in Buenos Aires at the moment, I'm not sure if she's getting into uni or if she's working locally.

Too bad she quit modeling:doh:. She was such a interesting looking girl:smile:.. I wonder what she's up to:ermm:

I believe she is in school in Argentina, I wish her the best! Maybe someday she will make a comeback, nothing full scale probably, but anything from Carla would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->