Carlos Falchi for Target

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
TARGET BAGS FALCHI: Carlos Falchi is the next designer up in the Target rotation. As Target’s eighth limited edition affordable handbag launch, Falchi’s designs will be available at the retailer’s stores and on target.com from Oct. 11 to Dec. 27. The 13-item line will consist of faux snakeskin handbags in jewel tones such as plum and teal with contrasting shades of brown, black and gray. Some handbags will utilize collage or patchwork techniques. (wwd)

i think if they ended up doing some sort of leather collab from any designer, i'd be more excited than PVC....even if the price points were like $100-200...

i agree. the issac mizrahi bags for target were leather, so i see no reason why these shouldnt be.

carlosfalchixtargetadsm.jpg

$49.99

carlosfalchixtargetbag.jpg

Faux Snakeskin Cross-Body Collage Bag in Gray, $24.99

all from nitrolicious.com

i like the jade color of the bag in the advertisement. this stuff is way better than the hollywood intuition for target. but i dont need any plastic or polyeurethane bags at this time.

i wonder what's going on with this...
it says everywhere online that it is launching nov 1. which was yesterday- but i see no sign of it on target's website- except in the pressroom...

anyone have any info...?
can it possibly be sold out the very first day?!..
not possible...right?

:unsure:

he is also selling a leather collection on HSN. that may be preferable over the PVC bags tha target is selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"