Carmen Ho - shoe designer

redhotfuss

Reaction score
Hey, is anyone here familiar with this shoe designer? she has been gaining popularity slowly over the years, and i must say she is one of my favorite shoe designers out there! i own three pairs of her shoes already and are waiting to own more.. some of you may have seen lindsay lohan or other celebrities wearing the virna style:
121.jpg

Carmen%20Ho%20Virna%20Ballerina%20in%20Mocha.jpg

lindsaystyle.com

i own these two:
shoe.jpg

lapis.jpg

and i'm waiting on owning this pair:
shoe-1.jpg

carmenho.com

anyone else own any of her shoes? seen other celebs wearing them? etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't know about these.. but they look quite good imo...

what about the price? is it reasonable?

i haven't seen these -but they are pretty cute...
they have a vintage sort of look to them...
very 80's...

reminds me of loeffler randall...
i feel like they were the ones who started basically doing copies of 80's style shoes...(i recognize some of the exact shoes from when i was in high school)...
and now there are a bunch of sort of 'copycat' brands doing the same thing...

what does the heel look like from the side?

is it that tiny wedge?...or is it more like a ballet flat?...

Never heard of it. I like the shoes you own & the ones you want are very nice too.

I like these. They have personality without over doing it. red, can you take pics of yours for us?

she is a bit pricey.. the lapis black open toe shoe i own is originally $400-something (but i work in retail, so never pay full price). and the one i want is priced at $699 (insane!) because it's iguana skin or something.. so i'm waiting for that one to go on sale. they have a slight wedged-heel on them.. not perfectly flat, which i love! here are is a picture of the lapis:
style3.png

i will post pics of the other ones later!

i believe the ones lindsay lohan is sporting are on sale on shopbop.com.. and the ones above are on sale at bergdorfgoodman.com as well as others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->