Reaction score
01m.jpg
02m.jpg

03m.jpg
04m.jpg

05m.jpg
06m.jpg

style

This is so colorful! I love the first dress and the 3rd outfit with the blue skirt.

I think the thing with Caroline Herrera clothes is that they need to be seen in person to be most appreciated. She really does put alot in her clothing and sometimes they often seem a little kitsch in pictures.

The dress on Aminata is kinda cool and the overlaid tulle on the bottom half of the dresses worn by Rianne and Daria makes for a cool effect.

Although the tights are a bit much.

the collection continued....

07m.jpg
08mg.jpg

09mr.jpg
10mz.jpg

11m.jpg
12m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
13mk.jpg
14mwi.jpg

15m.jpg
16mlv.jpg

18mbx.jpg

style.com

19mhg.jpg
20mk.jpg

21mlj.jpg
22ms.jpg

23m.jpg
24mv.jpg

style.com

now this is resort!!!!!! I love the first dress on Alyona,the second dress on Aminata(what a gorgeous neckline and sleeves!), and the final gown on Olga.Beautiful and timeless!

^I think the same, it's more appropiate for a Resort collection rather than a Pre-Fall one, but I do like it.

I really like the strong, bright colors.
Of course it´s a very Herrera and the typical American elegant style but i always like her designs.

The only thing I like is the red gown in post #6, I'd love to see Renée wearing it ^_^

very beautiful! some shapes (like the ruffled shoulder on a structured cocktail dress) don't quite resemble Carolina's style, but most of it is plain beautiful and dare i say.. daring?
what i like about resort/prefall presentations is that when they are done right, they allow collections to be coherent but more in a circumstantial manner (what they are for, their use, their target, the mood) than for the sake of being presented in the catwalk.

Catwalks demand a seasonal 15minutes strong message. these don't

I like the last in #5 and the 4th in post #6.

In general, I'm not too fond of lady-like garish, but those two look very promising.

there are women who will buy this entire collection without flinching. carolina truly knows her client....

this is gorgeous, I love almost every piece love love the colors

I'm not usually a fan of CH but I adored this little collection! omg

omg.. the last dress ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
most are sooo beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"