Carolina Herrera S/S 2013 : Jacquelyn Jablonski by Nathaniel Goldberg

Fresh background , but disastrous photoshop job makes her look like Dita Von Teese and not in a good way

Its luxe and beautiful, the hair, and make up perhaps ages her, but she still shines through.

Jac does looks beautiful but it looks like they photoshopped her into the photo. Really bad, just ruined what could have been a very gorgeous shot.

Great for Jacquelyn!!! Finally something major for her!

Weird setting and that doesnt look good. Her make-up is terrible. I will have to wait for more shots but so far, this campaign isn't flattering.

WHERE ART THOU?: Carolina Herrera’s spring ad campaign shows a sleight of hand, thanks to photographer Nathaniel Goldberg. Model Jacquelyn Jablonski is pictured in an orange gown leaning on what appears to be a bright yellow sculpture, but that piece was actually a post-production illustration. The mirrored stacked cubed piece next to the canary-colored one is actually real. Toying with the concept of trompe l’oeil, Goldberg created a surreal composition without detracting from the main attraction — Jablonski.

The designer tapped stylist Giovanna Battaglia (who did the honors for her September show). The L’Uomo Vogue editor and W contributing editor knows all about the art scene, but she didn’t call in any favors from her art dealer boyfriend, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld. Modernistic as it is, the campaign was shot in a New York photography studio. Hairstylist Shon and makeup artist Gucci Westman were also on set to help make sure Jablonski looked picture-perfect for the ads, which will break in select fashion and lifestyle mags next month.
wwd.com

Attachments

• memo-carolina-herrera.jpg
    memo-carolina-herrera.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 66
My first impression was nice, but on closer inspection, the table looks fake and the make up is also not very well done/photoshop.

Jacquelyn looks positively bored and bland in this. :cry:

Jacquelyn has this beautiful face but she can't do anything with it. To me she is always boring and this is not an exception.

i actually like it especially the 2nd it reminds me of the early 2000s ads

She looks like a woman who has just been turned into a mannequin and is sad about it, but can't express it. Oh, The irony! The tragedy! The lifelessness!

Loving this, gorgeous colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->