Caroline Francischini

foxy

Reaction score
What do you think about her? Could she be top model?

Attachments

• colcci5.jpeg
    colcci5.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 232
one more

she is in the middle

Attachments

• colcci2.jpeg
    colcci2.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 151
one more :heart: :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• carolfrancloset.jpg
    carolfrancloset.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 145
The industry seems to love the Brazilian girls. The right agency, the right photographer,the right contacts that's all it takes for a pretty girl/boy to make it big. Who knows?

I met her, she's very pretty, and I heard she's going to be on the next Calvin Klein ads, together with Natalia Vodianova, that's why she got her hair cut :( And the 2nd pic, the girl in the middle isn't her, it's her agency mate Juliana (Supreme) also brazilian B)

Originally posted by model_mom@Apr 25th, 2004 - 10:13 pm
The industry seems to love the Brazilian girls. The right agency, the right photographer,the right contacts that's all it takes for a pretty girl/boy to make it big. Who knows?
:boxer: So right!!!!
just be in the right place, at the right moment......

caroline is going places for sure... she has a whole lot of a-list work coming up. she won the mega model search or something right? and simone villas boas? it is so hard too keep up with the brazilian models -- so many gorgeous girls and great agencies there...

speaking of cool brazilian models, watch out for larissa! (pic attached) she sort of reminds me of mariacarla...

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 47
Larissa Goldner, I found a funny pic of her...wondering if she really eat that :P

Attachments

• larissa.jpg
    larissa.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 99
shehas the look of the moment so she shd start modelling ASAP

Brzilians are beautiful... But shouldn't the agencies be looking for more.. predictable models?

She's gorgeous and photographs really well

Attachments

• cf2.jpg
    cf2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 72
Originally posted by o2w@Apr 26th, 2004 - 12:26 am
caroline is going places for sure... she has a whole lot of a-list work coming up. she won the mega model search or something right? and simone villas boas? it is so hard too keep up with the brazilian models -- so many gorgeous girls and great agencies there...

speaking of cool brazilian models, watch out for larissa! (pic attached) she sort of reminds me of mariacarla...
Simone Villas Boas...long brown hair, blue eyes, freckles?! I :heart: that girl..where is she?!?! :cry:

Originally posted by o2w@Apr 26th, 2004 - 12:26 am

She reminds me soooo much of a baby Maria Carla! :lol: Sooo pretty

Caroline at CK Jeans

Attachments

• ck_jeans_f_w2004__caroline_francischini_.jpeg
    ck_jeans_f_w2004__caroline_francischini_.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 140
caroline francischini @ saks.com
E0488299822495_98653.jpg

I realized this girl is the one in Kimkhuu's avatar!

WNIMG_00092.jpg
WNIMG_00091.jpg

WNIMG_00074.jpg
WNIMG_00080.jpg

WNIMG_00035.jpg
WNIMG_00036.jpg

WNIMG_00077.jpg
WNIMG_00088.jpg

women management

Height: 5' 10" Bust: 33" Waist: 24" Hips: 34"

Caroline is doing campaigns for Daslu, Max Mara and Maria Bonita Extra next season.
she's beautiful, i can't believe she's only 16 though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->