Carrie Bradshaw's Shoes

I just read in a trade magazine that Manolo Blahnik will appear on SATC, when the last season starts showing.

Originally posted by Oria@Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:46 am
I just read in a trade magazine that Manolo Blahnik will appear on SATC, when the last season starts showing.
i think my shrinks going to have to up my meds next year...between no tom ford and no sex and the city, i think i might sink into a deep depression.

Originally posted by mikeijames+Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:51 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:51 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Oria@Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:46 am
i think my shrinks going to have to up my meds next year...between no tom ford and no sex and the city, i think i might sink into a deep depression. [/b][/quote]
:lol: me too!

I'm going to miss SATC, I only turned my TV on for that show.

Originally posted by mikeijames+Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:51 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:51 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Oria@Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:46 am
i think my shrinks going to have to up my meds next year...between no tom ford and no sex and the city, i think i might sink into a deep depression. [/b][/quote]
i know!
what will we do on Sunday nights? it is hard enough for me during this hiatus but I know in jan they return.... what will we do after that?

did anyone see her back in the summer on the TODAY show (sjp that is) she said that if HBO wanted to do another season she would, they all would.... do you think it could happen and we could have more shoes to look forward to!!???

Originally posted by Oria@Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:46 am
I read this in the "insiders" portion of FN (footwear news).

Hey ladies! Glad you all are fans of Sex and the City and the clothes. I am a stylist for the show and work with the costume designer, Patricia Fields-who mind you is an amazing fashionista! Our costume department at Silver Cup Studios in NYC is filled with all the previously worn clothes, and clothes to be worn in the remaining 8 episodes. Wait to you see the new clothes, and shoes. Plenty of Choo's and Manolo's and some great Valintino, Cavalli, Gucci, and Chanel stuff. If you have any questions or comments I can be reached on aim at Hunywithass. KEEP watching and if you like the outfits, we are having a wardrobe sale around febuary! :flower:

Originally posted by HuNyWiThAsS@Dec 17th, 2003 - 10:46 pm
Hey ladies! Glad you all are fans of Sex and the City and the clothes. I am a stylist for the show and work with the costume designer, Patricia Fields-who mind you is an amazing fashionista! Our costume department at Silver Cup Studios in NYC is filled with all the previously worn clothes, and clothes to be worn in the remaining 8 episodes. Wait to you see the new clothes, and shoes. Plenty of Choo's and Manolo's and some great Valintino, Cavalli, Gucci, and Chanel stuff. If you have any questions or comments I can be reached on aim at Hunywithass. KEEP watching and if you like the outfits, we are having a wardrobe sale around febuary! :flower:
You WILL tell us about this wardrobe sale, won't you??? :wink:

Welcome to TFS, HuNyWiThAsS! :flower:

*tearing up at the thought of the show ending yet again*

i adore all of her shoes but no one can work a pair of white manolo pumps like sjp

I can't say that I LOVE her shoes, I love the outfits.

I was never a fan of her outfits, I loved the silver manolo blahnik shoes that were stolen when she was at somebody's house.

Some of her ensembles were a lil far out there for my taste but somehow she
pulled it off! And her shoe game is HAWT! IMO...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->